£30 for a pair of baby tights?!

I don't think £30 is to bad considering it's Chloe! It's nothing compared to the £150 Chanel tights I'm hankering after for myself :)

https://www.selfridges.com/en/Kids/Categories/Baby-girls/Silk-dress_454-2001544-BMROB28AH/

what about this then?

I don't think £30 is to bad considering it's Chloe! It's nothing compared to the £150 Chanel tights I'm hankering after for myself :)

Stop it! You making me jealous. I want to buy pretty tights lol. Little man has got some leggings but i think tights would be going to far lol x

Most expensive Thing I bought was a North face jacket and pants for LO it was 80 dollars..... She is growing kinda slow so she will in it for a long while :) She has some really expensive clothes though :) 30 dollars doesn't seem to bad

I don't think £30 on an item of clothing is bad but I wouldn't spend £30 on some tights. Even if I was loaded I'd go for a cheaper version, she'll be out them tights in the next month or so..

To answer your question Millicent's most expensive item of clothing is her snowsuit which was 35 euros.

xxx

lol I wouldn't Zara is as expensive as I'd ever go unless it's second hand. But she's got the money and it's better they're pumping it back into the economy on frivillous spends than not tbh

£30 to us is probably about 30p to her! Wonder how much the dress was!

£30? On tights? Really?
Id happily spend that on a coat, suit etc.. But tights?

I think one of my most exspensive things is a £60 Ralph Lauren coat, and I bought that at an outlet!

I wouldn't spend that money for tights for myself, let alone tiny baby ones. I do like next clothes, very good quality for a reasonable price. Mamas and papas are complete waste of money, got some outfits at the beginning that looked awful after a few washes.
My MIL spoils her with more expensive outfits, I don't mind it! Lol!

I don't think its that bad,I'd probably buy them if I was the Beckhams :shrug:

I do HATE Victoria's boots in that photo though,they're gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->