ÔMG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toptrump

Reaction score
Sooo excited, I have just booked tickets to go on the Polar Express EEEEEEKKKKKKKK I wanted to do this last year but could not get the tickets I wanted, OMG OMG OMG :happydance:

Only came into my head as we are sat in bed now watching it :blush:

Now that's me skint! Just thought I would also check what the panto is this year and it is only The Wizard of Oz with the Chuckle Brothers, Gabriellas favourite film!!!! Off there too now I am ultra excited for Christmas

Exciting!! Are you going to the weardale one?
Were going this year too soo excited wanted to go last year but left it too late to organize.
Were going on the 15th december

Were going this year too soo excited wanted to go last year but left it too late to organize.

Yes! I cannot wait we are going on the Sunday 14th and then Saturday 20th to the panto :happydance:

Yes! I cannot wait we are going on the Sunday 14th and then Saturday 20th to the panto :happydance:

it looks fab! i'm keeping it a surprise from morgan (im not taking harvey as he wont sit) gonna watch the film the night before and surprise him with a ticket the day of it! we watched it the other day and he was sooo into it! :happydance:

Oooooooooo this looks amazing!!! Mine loooove polar express (so does dh lol) so will have to show him later! Although iphone map reckons 2hours to train station!! Got to be worth it though lol

Yeh we are going on the 13th. I'm so excited. Also only taking our oldest as youngest Won't sit either 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"