♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

I think my nipples are a little sensitive ... After church i came home and laid on the couch all day. I keep thinking nausea is gonna kick in. 5 weeks tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about the nausea, kiwiberry. AFM, I'm fairly symptomless so far besides being really tired. It's making me nervous. I'll go for another blood test on Tuesday to see how things are going.

Try not to worry :hugs:
My nausea is gone now and was probably just an upset stomach. I normally throw up with MS. Other than the bloating, I've been pretty symptomless too.

crusherwife44, I've been sleeping so much!!! It's crazy. Happy 5 weeks btw :happydance:.

Well, nausea is starting! I'm 5+4, so it could be pregnancy related, or it could also be the stomach bug my nephew and sister-in-law have and brought up to the cottage this weekend :/ With both of my boys, I had intense morning sickness and vomiting from 5.5/6 weeks until around 15 weeks. I am grateful for some possible symptoms, but hope this pregnancy doesn't involve as much vomiting as in the past!

I also have some breast pain/nipple sensitivity. I'm still nursing my 19 month old, but am suddenly eager for him to wean!!

How is everyone else feeling?

Kiwi I’m glad your nausea has backed off a bit! Mine has too thank god, I feel a bit more normal now.

Randa that’s a long time to suffer with morning sickness 😳 i dont know how you managed! Or any other ladies who had it that long!

RandaPanda, I hope it's MS and not a stomach bug, how awful :hugs:. I had MS really bad too with both my girls, let's hope these LO's take it easy on us this time!! I wish I was still nursing my youngest, she weaned herself at 6 months because she saw her big sister with sippy cups and wanted bottles instead :cry:. I miss the bonding experience.

Emsabub, how are things with you? 💚

They’re alright thank you :)
Like said the nausea has faded away, it’s really hot here though at the moment so that isn’t helping. I’m planning on ringing the midwife next week too when I should be 8 weeks, I don’t want to ring too soon and get told off again :haha:

I have been so hungry today. 5 weeks today. You girls seem a bit further. We are telling the kids this weekend. And then next week telling family.

6+1 today. I had some very light pink/beige discharge last night but everything seems fine. Did a ton of googling and it seems pretty normal. I’ve been having pinching cramps and a stretching sensation down below. With my first, I did have any of this! Haha. My boobs hurt SO much, too. I don’t have nausea though! Not yet at least. I hate the early weeks! Haha, so much uncertainty and every twinge is cause for concern. I wish I was already in the second trimester.

So ive been reading up on regulations for work all night amd thinking i may try to get seen in a couple weeks and tell my chain of command.... Im nervous but stuff keeps popping up and causing me so much anger i want some people to know. Little nervous though

Emsabub, I hope the heat gets better. That must be awful. I can't believe the MW yelled at you last time, like wth :dohh:

crusherwife44, good luck telling everyone!!! How exciting!! :happydance:. Good luck with work too.

NovaStar, :hugs: has the spotting stopped? I can't imagine how worrying that must be. You're right though, it's normal for a lot of women.

Actually, update..

I’ve picked up my daughters norovirus 😭😭

Nova- i had the same thing. Spotting for one evening around 6 weeks. Just when I wiped one night and then it was gone. My husband reminded me that I had that last pregnancy as well. I'm glad I have his memory..lol. I am so with you on the hate for the first trimester though. So much paranoia about everything. And this is my third-party you think I'd be a little more relaxed about everything.

Crusher- so exciting to be able to tell everyone. How old are your other children? We haven't told my kids yet because my oldest will blab to the whole world and I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I'm to tell him though.

Emasbub- hang in there.. I had the abosultely nastiest gut bug last week. I literally could only get off the couch to use the bathroom.. make sure you get lots of fluids*hugs*

As for me.. I have my first ultrasound scheduled for May 30. I was hoping to have one this week, but I guess I can wait one more. I'm always very anxious until I see that little heart flutter. Starting to have some mild all day nausea, so at least that is a reminder that bubs is growing.

My boys are 8 and 3 almost 4.
I didn't want to tell work yet but i could possibly get in trouble for not telling them and ya... Idk yet. Hubs has already been telling people he works with. Glad to know he's excited lol.

Emsabub, :hugs: hope you feel better soon.

countryblonde, yay for an ultrasound!!! I am still fighting to work out things with my insurance :cry:.

crusherwife44, :happydance: glad to hear hubby is so excited!!!

Feel better soon, Emsabub :hugs:

going_crazy, how are you holding up?

And JL, if you have been checking in, I've been thinking about you!

I'm also excited for Lexi's scan coming up! It's Friday, right?! I think, with the time change, you'll know by morning in Canada, so I'm looking forward to some news! I find the whole secret-keeping, symptom- hiding first trimester so difficult, so it's really nice to have other people to chat with and hear your news :flower:

I'm trying not to tell anyone I'm pregnant until at least 13 weeks for fest of another loss, but ideally not until we find out the gender as well. I'm sure I'll be showing long before then, but I'm trying to avoid the annoying comments about how we must be hoping for a girl after two boys. We'd be thrilled either way!!

Countryblonde how do you get that baby count down thing on the bottom?

Go to Thebump.com or lilypie.com and create it, it's called a ticker. Then copy the link they give you after you create it, it usually has code attached to it. Then pasta the link in your forum signature, you can find it under "user cp" if you're on a computer. If you're on a phone then click on "subscribed threads" at the top and it will say edit signature below that.

RandaPanda, I only have 3 people IRL that care about me and no family, so it's easier for me to tell them. If anything happens I want some support ya know :(.

I'm excited for Lexi update too!! I bet it's twins!! :haha:

My husband has been telling everyone... We've never been great at keeping it a secret for long but I'm certainly not ready to be telling the world yet.

Kiwi sorry you are having to fight insurance. I'm in Canada and it is fully covered. I will have one next week as a dating ultrasound and then another at 12-13 weeks.. I feel kinda spoiled sometimes to be able to just go

Randa I'm already annoyed by the so are you hoping for a girl comments.. I don't know why people assume that because I have 2 boys that I want a girl

Kiwiberry, I totally know what you mean. When something did go wrong for me, I was happy to have some good friends to talk to about it. My mother is very involved in my life, but our relationship is a bit strained and she has a hard time being supportive. I don't want to tell her very early, because she'll have lots to say about us having a third, etc. I know she'll be happy in the end, but she's very judgy so I don't like to confide in her (after our second I was looking at some cute baby girl clothes at the mall once, and she was like, "oh, looks like you want a third. I don't think it's a good idea though." So telling her we're having a third, or that we lost what would have been our third child, hasn't been something I've wanted to do!) It's tough - wanting to share your news, but also protect your feelings from people who might be insensitive.

Countryblonde, we both have boys and live nearby! I'm just outside Hamilton :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->