♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

APG that's fantastic, very happy for you!!! xx

I had to have an emergency scan due to bleeding, my hcg for 5w 1d was 1566 (anyone know if that's ok??) And the scan at 5w 5d showed gestational sac with what they think is a yolk sac. Got to go back in 2 weeks..... I'm just thinking the worst right now and I've got to sit it out for the next 14 days.
They said I had 3 small bleeds around the uterus which was why I had bleeding but they haven't given me any further information and they also haven't requested further bloods.
Anyone with any advice greatly appreciated :( x

APG that's fantastic, very happy for you!!! xx

I had to have an emergency scan due to bleeding, my hcg for 5w 1d was 1566 (anyone know if that's ok??) And the scan at 5w 5d showed gestational sac with what they think is a yolk sac. Got to go back in 2 weeks..... I'm just thinking the worst right now and I've got to sit it out for the next 14 days.
They said I had 3 small bleeds around the uterus which was why I had bleeding but they haven't given me any further information and they also haven't requested further bloods.
Anyone with any advice greatly appreciated :( x

Definitely don't count yourself out at all at this point! I know it's scary though, and 14 days is a long time to wait :hugs:

Bleeding sometimes happens in early pregnancy, your HCG was within the normal (massive) range and I'm pretty sure a scan prior to 6 weeks won't always show everything, even though the pregnancy is healthy. I do think they could have and should have sent you for another blood test. You only had the one? Are you able to request another through anyone?

going_crazy, :hugs:
I agree with Randa, they also should have at least told you what the 3 small bleeds are from. Hang in there Mama, I know a two week wait is so hard to deal with :hugs:.

AFM, Anyone craving anything yet? I normally don't eat sweets, but I've been craving chocolate like crazy... has to be Hershey bars too :haha:. Really hoping my GD doesn't kick in this early. I have my kit though, so i am ready to test my sugars if i need to.

JL.... I’m so sorry! I hope you will be back very soon! *hugs*

going_crazy..... you sound a lot like me! I had a massive bleed that was bright red with cramps and small clots. I just knew it was over. But turns out I have a SCH and that can cause that very scary bleeding! I hope you get some answers soon and all is okay!

AFM.... symptoms wise I am always hungry! Having some nausea as well and I’m SO tired!!! Like in bed at 8:30 every night plus need a nap during the day! It’s so exhausting! Also thank you ladies for all the kind words!

Hi ladies! I'd love to join you. My edd is Jan 9 according to my calculations.
This will be baby number 3.. I have virtually no symptoms and even though this is my third I am a nervous wreck.

Welcome, countryblonde!

I've been craving, of all things, soup :haha: I went to get some from the cafe near my work, and they had just sold the last bowl - I had to restrain myself from having a hangry tantrum :haha: (my emotions might be a bit off as well...:blush:)

I'm starting to get a bit nauseous, and we just marked Preggie Pops down 50% at the mom and baby shop I work at... Now to buy them all without anyone getting suspicious!

Welcome Country!

Randa, 14 days would be so hard to wait! I’m sure it will all be okay. Small bleeds can be normal, though definitely nerve wracking. Hang in there!

I haven’t had any strong cravings or aversions, but I’m definitely gravitating toward savory snacks rather than sugary, which is different for me! I’ve been doing these awesome homemade smoothies in the morning and it’s cut down on my bloat a ton. Feeling generally good...but I’m only 5w4d and I hear all the cravings and nausea doesn’t start until after 6 weeks. So we shall see!

Oohhh nova what kind of smoothies? Thats sounds yummy.
So i havent been drinking my coffee as much. Just doesn't sound as appealing. And still loving bananas.

NovaStar, thanks :) I had actually been replying to going_crazy's original comment though ;)

crusherwife, same - I making my morning coffee, and then taking two sips. Normally, I'm pretty well-caffeinated :haha: Strangely, I've had an aversion to bananas during all of my pregnancies!! I still like them in smoothies, but not by themselves...the sweetness and texture just don't appeal to me while pregnant!

I am craving orange juice like no other! It's exactly what I craved in both of my other pregnancies. I am also exhausted and have a constant slightly "hungover" feel. Which were also my symptoms in my last pregnancies. Oh well - just happy to be feeling this way. :)

Mmm, yes, citrus featured heavily in my two successful pregnancies as well! Orange juice for my older son, and then it was frozen lemonade for my younger son!

So your pregnancies are seeming the same as your past ones? I don't remember the bloating... I really like food so never had a specific thing i craved like i am the bananas. Don't remember being quite this tired. Unless I'm forgetting everything this one seems different lol

crusherwife44, I've been way more tired this time around than with my last two, the bloating is also a lot more noticeable too. I've also had cravings for things I don't normally eat. That's how I can tell it's a craving.

That sounds just like me!
So does anyone get scared running? I run here and there 2-3 miles and i know its safe and all but i get nervous to keep it up or add a little more.

Just a little update on today's scan. Everything's in the right place and where it should be but she said it was too early to really see anything else! However there was 2 yolk sacs within the gestational sac and to go back for a rescan in a week .. goin to be the longest week of my life!!! Xx

crusherwife44, I think it's ok as long as you stay hydrated and don't push yourself too much. I have a bad lung (one is too small and doesn't work right from being born early) so I've never been able to over exert myself. The most I can do is walking.

Lexi's Mummy, omg I knew it! Totally twins :haha:. Weren't you one of the ladies with strong lines on your hpt?

crusherwife44, I think it's ok as long as you stay hydrated and don't push yourself too much. I have a bad lung (one is too small and doesn't work right from being born early) so I've never been able to over exert myself. The most I can do is walking.

Lexi's Mummy, omg I knew it! Totally twins :haha:. Weren't you one of the ladies with strong lines on your hpt?

Yea they were looking good and a positive digital at 11dpo. This really is gonna be the longest week ever!! I wanna sleep it away. . And tbh I probably totally could lol x

Yea they were looking good and a positive digital at 11dpo. This really is gonna be the longest week ever!! I wanna sleep it away. . And tbh I probably totally could lol x

You and I both, I normally hate sleeping. I've been so exhausted lately.

I was thinking about my symptoms today, and I noticed restless leg syndrome showed itself at the beginning of each of my pregnancies before I took a hpt did, anyone else ever experience RLS during pregnancy? It's gets pretty bad in 2nd tri for me, but only happened once during early pregnancy.

Ive been praying for twins. How crazy would that be? Lol i was praying for my babies thinking if its just one i didnt miss anything but if its twins id hate to miss all this time praying for 2. :)

Kiwi I get RLS I 3rd tri alot! Hsve with all 3 of my babes and terrible leg cramp!

I know there's alsorts that can still happen and 2 sacs may not make 2 babies but even so I totally and utterly in shock! Twins!! Omg. Lol my husband almost had a heart attack I swore this last baby would be the last and then I bring 2 into the world haha typical me all over! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->