♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

I am struggling with the mobile version too, finding it hard to find where I want to go because the old site was so easy. But I'll get used to it! I didn't realise the update was today, and I thought the website was broken this morning lol

Fyi you can pick your style format from a drop down menu at the bottom of the screen. I found the bottom option easiest to navigate

Fyi you can pick your style format from a drop down menu at the bottom of the screen. I found the bottom option easiest to navigate

I only see two options there and I can't tell the difference between them.

I don't like the new look that much, but not sure yet if it's simply because it's natural to prefer the known to the unknown.

I got ticked off from this update had reset my password and the damn thing wouldn't load. Catch me in a mood swing I almost threw my phone they should of at least warned us. Grr

They put a post up but it was in a forum, i only found it after the fact. A banner on the main page would have been nice.

This morning I'm seeing signatures in standard view which makes me happy.

Ugh rough night i was up a million times to pee :roll: now up at 6:25 on a Saturday because some a-hole on his motorcycle sped by our house (we have a long strip of straight road so they do that from time to time but not ustthis damn early!)

They put a post up but it was in a forum, i only found it after the fact. A banner on the main page would have been nice.

This morning I'm seeing signatures in standard view which makes me happy.

Ugh rough night i was up a million times to pee :roll: now up at 6:25 on a Saturday because some a-hole on his motorcycle sped by our house (we have a long strip of straight road so they do that from time to time but not ustthis damn early!)

It seems like my subscribed threads view is having some trouble, it will show me a thread as having new posts when they are actually quite old.

I was awoken again by the Siamese Cat feed me alarm!

How's everyone doing?
My anatomy scan is this coming Wednesday!! :happydance:

My scan is this morning. I am a bit nervous!

Good luck giggle! I have another scan Friday after they couldnt do the checks on baby's head because baby was so far down.

Everything was great! Definitely another boy, which means i'm 99% sure i'll be having a planned c section this time. I was hoping for a vba2c but with another boy and them so far being big (over 9lbs)...it's just looking like a bad idea. Last time i tried a vbac and was in labor 36 hours (back labor mind you) and crowning when i had to have an emergency c section, and then hemorrhaged...reeeeeaaaallly not trying to do that again.

Baby Cleo is still stable and doing well. We had a little scare with an intestinal perforation, but she was stable the whole time. They just put in a drain and will allow it to heal naturally. She’s never been unstable, which is awesome. We just have such a long road ahead...her due date was Jan 13th so that’s her projected “coming home” date. It feels like it’s going to be an eternity. We also have to take care of our 5 year old daughter. It’s a juggling act. It’s really hard.

Giggle- That is great about the awesome anatomy report. I am glad that you are just going with a voluntary C section. I am also. The hemorrhaging risk just isn't worth it to me.

Nova- Glad to hear she is and has been stable. That is great news. I am praying for lil Cleo and I could just imagine what a "juggling act" that is. :(

Best of luck on your scans and congrats giggle!
Hope all goes extremely well Nova... ❤️

I'm so exhausted from work- our schedules were changed from the usual 5day week to 10 days on 4 days off. (it's day 6 today) last Tuesday I came back from my earned vacation time and my first day back my manager/boss is like 'make sure you are Doing your job bc you are still being paid for the position you were hired for' then she said they may have my replacement starting (bc training takes about a month) at the end of Oct. Then she said she new one girl who was working on her due date. As to imply me to do the same...(although she didn't say it but I knew she meant it) In my thoughts I'm like thats good for her but for me I know it's not going to happen... unless she gives me the less physical duties like she was planning to do. Her comments just totally rubbed me the wrong way but what do you guys Think? I came home crying cause Im so exhausted. I cannot afford mat leave till I finish paying some bills that will be cleared by Dec 21 which I will be well into my 36th week. ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->