♡ November / December 2023 Snowflakes! ♡

@Babydreaming9 how are you doing? Has baby arrived yet?

@WhisperGirl Good luck today!!

Hi lovely!!
So sorry we’ve been in such a bubble, but yes she is here, finally! 3 days overdue and born on 4th November after a 15 minute Labour! The quickest delivery yet!
A very healthy 8lb13oz, she’s truly wonderful!
We’ve called her Elodie :cloud9:

How are you? Are you in tomorrow to meet your little love? I hope it goes well for you and she arrives safely!xx

Biggest congratulations!! That’s wonderful and I like the name you’ve chosen!

Yes, tomorrow my surgery will be the very first of the day! Excited to meet our girl!

Hi lovely!!
So sorry we’ve been in such a bubble, but yes she is here, finally! 3 days overdue and born on 4th November after a 15 minute Labour! The quickest delivery yet!

How are you? Are you in tomorrow to meet your little love? I hope it goes well for you and she arrives safely!xx
How lovely and congrats!!

Biggest congratulations!! That’s wonderful and I like the name you’ve chosen!

Yes, tomorrow my surgery will be the very first of the day! Excited to meet our girl!
Good luck tomorrow!! So exciting!!!

Baby Madeleine arrived yesterday. She was 6.1lbs and 17in long. We'll be in hospital for a while but all went well.

Baby Madeleine arrived yesterday. 6.1lbs and 17in long
Hi lovely!!

Congratulations!! Welcome baby Elodie. Such a beautiful name

Baby girl was born yesterday morning. 6lbs 14 oz. and 19.5 inches long. She was pink and looking like a porcelain doll while still in the OR! She chugs down the milk too! We listen to her guzzling and laugh because she’s had 2 milk mustaches in her first 24 hrs!

Last edited:
Hi lovely!!

Congratulations!!

Baby girl was born yesterday morning. 6lbs 14 oz. and 19.5 inches long. She was pink and looking like a porcelain doll while still in the OR! She chugs down the milk too! We listen to her guzzling and laugh because she’s had 2 milk mustaches in her first 24 hrs!

Congratulations!!

Aw that’s so cute! I love their feeding sounds!! Congratulations lovely! Enjoy the baby bubble! Elodie can drink that’s for sure!! She guzzles so much but it’s lovely to have a child who enjoys their milk as my first wasn’t an overly positive experience with feeding

Congratulations @WhisperGirl and @Babydreaming9!!! Only a 15 minute labour??!! From start to finish??! That's crazy!!! Do you normally have short labours? X
Thank you lovely! Yes I normally have fast labours, albeit not that fast! My first was a 3hr active Labour from 4cm but getting upto 4cm was about 5hrs of contractions.
My second was 3hrs of contractions upto 4cm then 15 minute active Labour, my waters broke at 4cm and then the next thing I know I was pushing and being raced to Labour ward on a bed. So almost no time for even gas and air, I took as much as I could in to feel the effects about 2-3 minutes prior to pushing.
I’m not sure I’d like to risk a third baby haha.

Congratulations welcome baby Madeleine! Amazing news, hope you’re all getting on ok?xx
Thank you so much ❤️ yes all well. She's 3 weeks old today and was her due date yesterday. Still teeny tiny but thriving. I can't believe how fast it's all gone this time. It always does (this is my 8th) but this time it seems like it just whizzed by in a blur while I've been watching on dissociated. So strange. Plus it's December tomorrow and Christmas is like just over 3 weeks away and I haven't bought a thing. I'm so in over my head this year. How are you coping with it all? Xx

Thank you lovely! Yes I normally have fast labours, albeit not that fast! My first was a 3hr active Labour from 4cm but getting upto 4cm was about 5hrs of contractions.
My second was 3hrs of contractions upto 4cm then 15 minute active Labour, my waters broke at 4cm and then the next thing I know I was pushing and being raced to Labour ward on a bed. So almost no time for even gas and air, I took as much as I could in to feel the effects about 2-3 minutes prior to pushing.
I’m not sure I’d like to risk a third baby haha.
I'm the same as you, fast labours. My fastest was also 15 mins start to finish. Longest was 5 hours and I've had everything in between as well lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->