♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Awww T I really hope she won’t get side effects. Harley was clingy after his and had a fever. With the 2nd lot of vaccines he was ok but the 3rd lot he has a fever and was off for about 3 days.
I hope she starts sleeping through soon.

Awww T I really hope she won’t get side effects. Harley was clingy after his and had a fever. With the 2nd lot of vaccines he was ok but the 3rd lot he has a fever and was off for about 3 days.
I hope she starts sleeping through soon.
She was okay. Clingy and cranky but no fever, just a bit of a higher temperature (37.5). She got a rash for a couple hours as well, but it passed. She was up a lot to feed last night and today she has been fine, but not 100% herself yet. Still clingy and sleepy.

Ugh our baby girl broke out in hives today. 2 paediatricians have told us it’s an allergic reaction to her vaccines. She’s fine now and the rashes have gone on their own, but we will need to watch her closely over the next few days and be careful with her vaccinations in the future.

@Teafor2 poor little babe. Hope they cleared fast. Vaccines are scary - you have no clue how they’ll react. Thankfully my 1st only ever got a welt where she got her MMR so we didnt give her the second dose.

Ms S is over 5 months now! Crazy how fast its all going. My 1st is almost done with first grade and my heart just cant handle it!!

@Teafor2 poor little babe. Hope they cleared fast. Vaccines are scary - you have no clue how they’ll react. Thankfully my 1st only ever got a welt where she got her MMR so we didnt give her the second dose.

Ms S is over 5 months now! Crazy how fast its all going. My 1st is almost done with first grade and my heart just cant handle it!!

It’s scary how fast it goes. Harley will be 9 months in 2 weeks and I can’t believe it. We’re be celebrating his first birthday b4 we know it.
We are still ttc and on cycle 4 now. Forgot how crappy all the waiting was sigh.

Hope everyone is ok?
Can't believe how fast time is going!!!
I'm missing sleep, ds is a nightmare, we completely co sleep now, he's now refusing a bottle, tried so many, tried formula and he's like no chance momma, give me boobie :lol:

Hi ladies I can't believe it is 6 months since abigail was born time is going to quick and I wish we could slow the time down.

As I said abigail is now 6 months of age she is rolling over smiling laughing she is also on solid food she is so amazing bearing in mind she was 5 weeks premature she sleeps all through the night only wakes up if she has a dirty nappy.

20220526_200410.jpg

Hope everyone is ok?
Can't believe how fast time is going!!!
I'm missing sleep, ds is a nightmare, we completely co sleep now, he's now refusing a bottle, tried so many, tried formula and he's like no chance momma, give me boobie :lol:

Hahaha sorry about the sleepless nights love but had to laugh at the No chance momma give me boobie lol. I hope he starts sleeping better soon. Will he not go in a cot at all hon?

Hi ladies I can't believe it is 6 months since abigail was born time is going to quick and I wish we could slow the time down.

As I said abigail is now 6 months of age she is rolling over smiling laughing she is also on solid food she is so amazing bearing in mind she was 5 weeks premature she sleeps all through the night only wakes up if she has a dirty nappy.

View attachment 1108875

Ahhh there she is little cutie pie. Harleys best friend. <3

Hahaha sorry about the sleepless nights love but had to laugh at the No chance momma give me boobie lol. I hope he starts sleeping better soon. Will he not go in a cot at all hon?

@Suggerhoney they might be love bird when they get older lol

Ahhh there she is little cutie pie. Harleys best friend. <3

Sorry @xxmyheartxx I can sympathize with the no sleep situation. Its so hard. This little one is not an easy baby either. She’s still in a bassinet next to my bedside but is rapidly outgrowing it. Not looking forward to having to get up out of bed and across the hall every time she fusses. That said, she has slept the night through the last 2 nights but also has a cold. She slept through a couple nights when she had a cold a couple months back, but then went back to up a ton. I’m hoping this is a new routine and not just because she’s sick. Ugh. She is a snuggly butt and smiles all day long (in between her screaming demands) lol

seriously though, how are we at the 6 month mark already?!??

Hope you all are doing well

Yep. Not a new routine. She did NOT sleep through last night. One day……

however little diva got her first tooth today!!! Yay for her, not for my boobolas. Anyone elses littles have teefers?

Yay for first tooth.
Harley doesn’t have any yet but he is dribbling a lot so pretty sure he is teething.
How you doing Rach?

Ds4 cut his 1st tooth 2 weeks ago, the top 2 are so close as well @Rach87

Sorry it wasn't a new routine, hopefully it won't be long until we will be getting some sleep!

So she actually cut TWO teeth! Seriously no wonder she was such a cow lately. Poor babe. Trying to stay positive lol so focusing on the fact shes barely spitting up anymore! Went from using around 20 bibs a day to maybe 2. Now its just all drool but I can handle that. She’s starting to be able to stay sitting for a few seconds at a time now. Older brother and sister are so in love and excited for her to be able to play more with them. Still havent started any foods yet, probably will try in the next couple weeks, for now she’s content being a boob monster

Awwww all these toothypegs popping up so cute.
Harley is still a gummy bear lol.
But is cranky so pretty sure one or 2 will pop out soon.

So good to hear updates!

@xxmyheartxx Our baby also refuses the bottle so I’m right there with you. She also refuses the pacifier now and stopped sucking her thumb so I am the only comfort!

Also over here with little sleep... she’s still getting up every 2.5-3 hours through the night. I went and bought blackout curtains today because she thinks wake up time is as soon as light comes through the blinds and has been getting up at 5 am.

@Rach87 Our little girl also cut two teeth this past week (of course it happened the week dh was gone for work). On top of that she had her second dose of rotavirus and broke out in hives after her first exposure to peanut butter so it was an interesting couple of days haha. At least she’s a happy baby otherwise so her hard days are manageable.

Otherwise she has been rolling a lot and trying her hardest to crawl (and getting very frustrated that she can’t). She’s so much fun now that her little personality is starting to show! She’s gone up another clothing size as well so she’s in 6-9 month, but she’s just so long and skinny it’s hard to find clothing that fits well. Everything is just baggy on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->