♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Ure doing amazing hon. I wasn't aloud to breastfeed due to my meds.
I did breastfeed my older ones but never lasted very long. The longest I lasted was 4 weeks which I know is so lame but I had cracked bleeding nipples so had to stop.
I take my hat off to those of you that manage to keep breast feeding because it isn't easy.

Sound like ure DH has flu hon or a nasty cold virus.

Me and DH have awful colds. I spent Sunday in bed because I felt so bad. Thought I had covid again but tested negative.
Feeling a bit better today but still not 100%.

Also we're ttc so it's just so typical to get sick around ovulating.
But I'm cd14 today and still waiting for Ovulation.
We've only been trying for 2 cycles and it's already driving me crazy lol:rofl:
Baby seems to be doing better than she was, although she never really seemed too bad. Dh still has a fever, but his temperature is starting to go down even though he still feels horrible. I do have a stuffy and runny nose today, but I think it may just be allergies as everything here is starting to bloom.

Sorry to hear you have been sick as well, hope you get better soon! And good luck with the ttc... I can’t even imagine ttc soon. I still have pain and pressure down below from my birth!

Hope ure OK hon.
Thanks. I got my peak opk today on cd18 so should O tomorrow.
Very late this cycle but think it was down to macca. I've stopped it now.
If we fall this cycle my due date will be Christmas day lol.

Aww bless ya hon. I'm all healed now and 7 months pp.
So all good

Hope ure OK hon.
Thanks. I got my peak opk today on cd18 so should O tomorrow.
Very late this cycle but think it was down to macca. I've stopped it now.
If we fall this cycle my due date will be Christmas day lol.

Aww bless ya hon. I'm all healed now and 7 months pp.
So all good
We are doing well! Baby and I never really got sick. She was just sleepy and cranky and breastfed a bunch for a few days. She has been grabbing at her left ear since then though, so we’re taking her to the paediatrician just to rule out an ear infection. When I was little I got them frequently due to having small ear canals, and while we were in the hospital they told us her ear canals were too small to check her hearing, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she is prone to them like I was.

We are doing well! Baby and I never really got sick. She was just sleepy and cranky and breastfed a bunch for a few days. She has been grabbing at her left ear since then though, so we’re taking her to the paediatrician just to rule out an ear infection. When I was little I got them frequently due to having small ear canals, and while we were in the hospital they told us her ear canals were too small to check her hearing, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she is prone to them like I was.

Bless her. I used to suffer with them too and all my kids have had them. Harley hasn't yet but my others have.

Hi guys!! sorry I've been MIA, had a crappy internet connection for awhile hopefully it will be sorted next week.

Hope all is well with everyone, I will try catch up on what's been happening!

Kyzer is now 4 months and a couple of weeks old. Has discovered how to roll back to front in his swaddle this week which = heart attack for me!! Have had to purchase a new sleep suit thing instead of the swaddle ( love to dream one) and he is now choosing to sleep on his side or back. Argh!

Hi ladies I thought I would come on and give an update on abigail.
Abigail is now 4 months and 2 weeks old she is sleeping through the night and has been doing this since she was 2 months old abigail is always smiling giggling and loves her baths here is a picture of abigail

20220329_135156.jpg

Turns out she is fine.. just a coincidence that she has discovered her ear right after being sick :D

Haha oh typical lol, glad she is ok and just found new play things lol:haha:

Hi guys!! sorry I've been MIA, had a crappy internet connection for awhile hopefully it will be sorted next week.

Hope all is well with everyone, I will try catch up on what's been happening!

Kyzer is now 4 months and a couple of weeks old. Has discovered how to roll back to front in his swaddle this week which = heart attack for me!! Have had to purchase a new sleep suit thing instead of the swaddle ( love to dream one) and he is now choosing to sleep on his side or back. Argh!

great to hear from you hon. Glad all is going well. Can’t believe all these babies are coming up to 5 months old that has flown. Harley is 7 months now and I just can’t believe it. We are TTC again I’m 6dpo so waiting to test but not feeling it tbh, hope ure well<3

Hi ladies I thought I would come on and give an update on abigail.
Abigail is now 4 months and 2 weeks old she is sleeping through the night and has been doing this since she was 2 months old abigail is always smiling giggling and loves her baths here is a picture of abigail

View attachment 1107680

Ahhhhhh Abigail is beautiful <3

Loving the baby updates!
Little Aaron is grooving right along at 11 weeks, I guess I should say 2 1/2 months. Smiling and giggling despite still fighting colic and reflux.
I think the flu is going through my family this week; I hope it's not covid again. Everyone is all stuffy with fevers. Even little bit has been feverish off and on, and his little voice is scratchy. It's been 3 days, so I might take him to the doctor tomorrow. That time of year. Speaking of which, we've been having snow flurries! It's supposed to be spring!
Good luck ttc, @Suggerhoney!
Glad your crew is feeling better @Teafor2 !

upload_2022-4-10_11-29-15.jpeg

Love seeing the updates!

@mouse_chicky Hopefully you all feel better soon as well!

@Sarah Pearce So nice to hear an update! I am seriously jealous of the sleep you are getting!

Any tips for this 4 month sleep regression? I think it is hitting us early. She’s been getting up 6 times a night for the past week plus still only doing 30-50 minute naps! I know they say put them to sleep drowsy but awake, but I feel like she’s still too young for that. I can’t bring myself to let her fuss alone in her crib. Even if I’m next to her soothing her I feel like she must be wondering why I won’t pick her up when she’s upset :(

Love seeing the updates!

@mouse_chicky Hopefully you all feel better soon as well!

@Teafor2 all of our children have been wonderful sleeping through the night from 2 months old

@Sarah Pearce So nice to hear an update! I am seriously jealous of the sleep you are getting!

Any tips for this 4 month sleep regression? I think it is hitting us early. She’s been getting up 6 times a night for the past week plus still only doing 30-50 minute naps! I know they say put them to sleep drowsy but awake, but I feel like she’s still too young for that. I can’t bring myself to let her fuss alone in her crib. Even if I’m next to her soothing her I feel like she must be wondering why I won’t pick her up when she’s upset :(

Loving the baby updates!
Little Aaron is grooving right along at 11 weeks, I guess I should say 2 1/2 months. Smiling and giggling despite still fighting colic and reflux.
I think the flu is going through my family this week; I hope it's not covid again. Everyone is all stuffy with fevers. Even little bit has been feverish off and on, and his little voice is scratchy. It's been 3 days, so I might take him to the doctor tomorrow. That time of year. Speaking of which, we've been having snow flurries! It's supposed to be spring!
Good luck ttc, @Suggerhoney!
Glad your crew is feeling better @Teafor2 !

View attachment 1107696

He is gorgeous and I love how u call him little bit that so so cute. Sorry about the illnesses I really hope it isn’t covid.

@Teafor2
Yikes the 4 month sleep regression sucks. My almost 3 year old had it bad. He had been going through the night for weeks and then 4 months I was back up in the night and feeding him at 2am. It last about 3 weeks I think and then he was fine.

Harley had it too but wasn’t as bad and lasted and 2 weeks.

I hope it passes soon hon. It’s definitely not fun.

Been MIA lately. Just got over leap 4 about a week ago and oh my was it a doozy. 4 weeks of straight screaming/crying. But thankfully she’s back to her happy smiley self. Im still so exhausted from it though as she was up all night for weeks. But baby girl is now 4 months(and a week) and weather is trying to warm up here in Michigan. Cant wait for summer!

@Teafor2 unfortunately theres not much to do for sleep regression. Just make sure to keep the same routine as best you can. Keep lights very low, dont play with/talk to baby in the night. Just snuggle with them and feed when they need it.

adorable pics mamas! Love the updates

Sadie had her first chiropractic appt last week. She absolutely hates the car seat(was loads worse during the leap) so figured I’d attempt an adjustment to see if maybe her back is tight causing discomfort. Thankful I did as Dr said her entire left side was super tight. Makes sense as she always hated my right side, I figured it was my forceful letdown but after the adjustment/massage shes feeding/napping happily on her left side. She has another one this week and once shes looser we’ll go down to once monthly. Definitely wish I wouldve done it for my son - he was even worse in the car as a baby. Poor bubber.

Loving being a mama of 3 :cloud9:

21624CE2-9B9E-4DDE-A8E9-257BB70916B8.jpeg 8A892413-B5DB-4BE6-85A2-4F3AB214183A.jpeg

Hi Rach yes that first leap can be rough. Glad she is over it now and back her smiley self. I absolutely love the photos and that one with the sun glasses on is so darn cute. It’s been hot here in England was 23c today. Think that’s about 70 something f.
My friend who is a Christian lives in Michigan it’s very beautiful there.

@Suggerhoney Haha my baby must be a horrible sleeper because an amazing night for her is only getting up twice. Last night she was up 6 times and then from 6-7 am she was in bed with me and would only stay asleep as long as my hand was on her chest.

@Rach87 It’s encouraging to know that if we just keep up good routines it should pass! We’ve had a very consistent nighttime routine since she was 2 weeks old and I have a great little night light for night feeds, so hopefully once she’s ready we can go back to some longer stretches of sleep. So glad the adjustment helped your baby girl! Maybe we should do the same to help with her preference for looking right. Also glad to hear she is back to her happy self after her leap. Is it the same as the 4 month sleep regression or something different?

She has started to reach out to take toys you hand to her now and will shake them around and bring them to her mouth, so at least I know all this lack of sleep I’m getting is a sign her little brain is growing!

Last edited:
Hi ladies I am not on here very often but I am 2dpo and I am getting a stitch and pulling sensation from my right ovary what could it be

Hi ladies I am not on here very often but I am 2dpo and I am getting a stitch and pulling sensation from my right ovary what could it be
This is what my ovulation pain feels like... at least it did pre pregnancy. I haven’t gotten my cycle back yet.

@Teafor2

the 4 month leap is the worst. Maybe that’s what is happening with ure little one. I hope it passes soon. But I love it how she only sleeps with ure hand on her chest that’s adorable.

@Teafor2 most babies don’t sleep through the night until they’re a bit older. Some people just get lucky. S is up a minimum of 2 times a night. She feeds every 3 hours around the clock. Sometimes at night she’ll go 4 in between. There have been many (like 85% of nights) where she’s up every 15-30 min. She just started going back to up just twice a night a couple nights ago. My body doesn’t know what to do with 3 hours of straight sleep lol

@Teafor2 most babies don’t sleep through the night until they’re a bit older. Some people just get lucky. S is up a minimum of 2 times a night. She feeds every 3 hours around the clock. Sometimes at night she’ll go 4 in between. There have been many (like 85% of nights) where she’s up every 15-30 min. She just started going back to up just twice a night a couple nights ago. My body doesn’t know what to do with 3 hours of straight sleep lol
Thanks.. yeah we have 3 wake ups a night minimum. Last night she was up 6 times though (not sure why) so I’m hoping tonight will be better again. She’s getting her first vaccinations tomorrow and I’m feeling so nervous about it. I’m just really hoping she won’t have any side effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->