♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Cautiously joining you ladies over here. Due date according to lmp is 8th dec. I’m still a little worried about my tests through.

These are from today and yesterday. I just did another easy at home and wondfo and was the same really. Will do another frer in the morning. It’s 11pm here now.
AD34FAAE-7672-40B3-A2FE-CF52152AD024.jpeg 5A8211BD-842A-47F5-A065-5CF9D1392E9B.jpeg

These are from today and yesterday. I just did another easy at home and wondfo and was the same really. Will do another frer in the morning. It’s 11pm here now.
View attachment 1096702 View attachment 1096703

I would go off the frer progression.....which is amaaaazing for one day! The cheapies really are inconsistent. I just took a cb and easy@home and the cb is way darker than yesterday but the easy@home is lighter than this mornings

So have you ladies had your men walking with you the whole journey? I’m thinking of a cute announcement for the fiancé. I’m gonna wait till I get my blood results which should be Monday if I go in Thursday

So have you ladies had your men walking with you the whole journey? I’m thinking of a cute announcement for the fiancé. I’m gonna wait till I get my blood results which should be Monday if I go in Thursday

I wasn't going to tell me OH until I was 6 weeks or so this time, but he noticed I was acting shady so I told him. We've been trying 6 months so both pretty invested and he knows when my AF is due haha

@realbeauty86 what dat did you get your BFP and when is your due date? so I can put it at the front of this thread :)

@Skye75 my definite positive was yesterday. I was getting lines before but I wasn’t sure. My due date is December 9th

I wanna tell my guy. He really wants this baby with me but I think I’m gonna hold out til Friday.

yep hubbys fully involved. Went to every prenatal appt and scan. With our second he went to the important ones but having our dtr he stayed home with her for the basic check ups.
Each time Ive set a cute little note with the frer on the bathroom counter. This time I was excited and spilled the beans lol. But I still set up little knit baby booties and the frer on the counter lol

Aww... I’m debating what to do. I’m Looking through Pinterest for ideas

I’m addicted to Pinterest. Esp with decorating. Hoping a house is in my near future. I love decorating:angelnot:

I don’t think it’s going to go well again ladies. Frer is lighter this morning

28B838B2-5327-4DAC-BCD4-D1D46FC4C7DA.jpeg B63DF1F7-FC2A-40CA-ACAB-BEAB0C8B7492.jpeg

I think it still looks good! This early any amount of diluted sample can affect it. My fmu are always crummy

Hello all u lovelies just lurking because I know u all and wanted to say how happy I am for all of you.

Real beauty, dammmmmnnn girrlllllll that frer is so pretty yay.

Rach , such great progression

Tash, I think ure progression looks great. Like Rach said when ure so early any thing can effect the Concentration of Ure pee. That latest Frer looks fantastic.

Will be popping in and out of here to check on u all and wishing u all a very very happy and healthy 9 months.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"