• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Haha! One is certainly enough for me, OH is a twin (his sister died before they were born) but please just the one for us haha!

@Skye75 I always wanted twins, b/g like @Tasha36089 has, but then I had my daughter and realized I do not want twins. Hahaha

Haha twins run in every generation on my mums side. I also mc a set of twins years ago. It was so much hard work. I hope there’s just one this time lol

Hmm. I don’t think I would mind twins. They run in my fam but a long time ago. It’s long over due for someone, fx’d... if it happens the future hubby better be ready cuz I will be a stay at home mom after that lol.

oh yeah speaking of him. We did some adult making up lol and I gave him the gift after. He was actually stunned which is shocking cuz he has 5 kids smh. He wanted one with me tho so he’s happy. Now he can’t stop calling the bean Rynn (as if he knows it’s gonna be a girl). One of the names I picked but I didn’t say I wanted yet lol

First prenatal visit April 12th. I told the lady I’ve peed on so many sticks lol she just set up the appt lol I thought I needed to go in and prove it first. Guess they’ll have me tested that day

Has anyone used answer tests? I did one earlier which was much darker than this mornings frer. Just wondered how they usually compare.
69636460-FC90-45EB-BC3C-4EC3A0D9DB47.jpeg

Ah so exciting! Im debating if I should wait until af is due or just call now. My tests are pretty great. I guess I should. I have Lupus so am automatically classified as high risk. They scan me at 6 weeks, then I go in for my normal first booking appt around 8-10 weeks I think where they scan me again. I see MFM once to get into their system and for a once over. Then I get scanned a ton - which I am soooo thankful for. Love seeing beany grow!

@Tasha36089 they dont sell them in the US. At least I couldnt find them online anywhere, but I know @Suggerhoney did and like them - she said they were more how frer used to be.

So have any of you started IB??? I know what’s suppose to happen, I’m 4w 1 day today and it’s normal to bleed. It isn’t heavy but I’m just nervous because I’ve been cramping but not horribly like usual af cramps. My guy gave me a foot and back rub to try and keep me calm. Gotta love him lol. How are you ladies coming along?
Congrats on the progression @Tasha36089 looking good girlie

@realbeauty86 Ive never had IB with any of my pregnancies. Has the bleeding stopped? Hope youre ok

@realbeauty86 Ive never had IB with any of my pregnancies. Has the bleeding stopped? Hope youre ok
I just went to the bathroom since the first time. It’s still there and still minimal. I read a thread on here... a lady back in March posted. It helped to read it, I see how a lot of women went thru this and the light cramping so I’m remaining positive. I’ve had a couple miscarriages before so I know what to expect and it’s nothing like that

I keep getting mild stitch like pains on my lower left yesterday and today and a little on my right today :/ Hope it's just everything stretching or gas etc and nothing bad.
Just so ridiculously over anxious this time around. with my levels more than doubling it shouldn't be ectopic. Mild constant nausea so that's got to be a good sign.
17 days until my dating scan :(

Hope the bleeding stops for you @realbeauty86. I never had IB with any of my pregnancies but did bleed a little later on with my daughter.
@Skye75 I’m sure it’s just everything stretching. I get you though, I’m so anxious too.

@Tasha36089 yes I used answer.
When I had 3 days of Frer staying the same I used the Answer brand and got a line stealer.
I love Answer. The line stealer I got on that was 14dpo where as Frer the lines just matched no line stealer.
But I did get one on frer at about 18dpo and a complete line stealer at 20 dpo I think.
But Answer gave me the line stealer first.

@realbeauty86
I had never had implantation bleeding with any of mine but I did with this one at 14dpo I had orange redish blood when wiping also had backache and stabbings pains around the Overy area.
It did stop but from BFP to 7 weeks I had pink spotting when wiping.

I also had a bleed at 6 weeks and another bleed on Thursday at 14+5 weeks.
Found out I have a cervical errosion and so my cervix is very sensitive and the blood vessel only has to be irritated a little and it bleeds.
Not sure if it was that thet gave me the spotting early on or not. I think early on it was definitely IB.

It's horrible seeing any blood when pregnant so i really hope it stops but it probably is bean getting snug.

Hope that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"