08/22/11 CD1 of THIRD Cycle after miscarriage

korink26

Reaction score
It took us 6 months to fall PG the first time, and we got PG the first month trying preseed so I thought it would be the immediate cure for us again this time.
I try and tell myself that it's actually good because each extra cycle is giving my body one more month to recover from the D&C I had on May 24th.
Anybody else a couple cycles in after MC?

It took us 6 months to fall PG the first time, and we got PG the first month trying preseed so I thought it would be the immediate cure for us again this time.
I try and tell myself that it's actually good because each extra cycle is giving my body one more month to recover from the D&C I had on May 24th.
Anybody else a couple cycles in after MC?

I haven't tried or heard of "preseed"?! I had a mmc at 12wks with a d&c on 10th June, with periods on 23rd july and 22nd aug, so looks like my cycles are back to normal, so we're trying again this month - i am CD6 today :)
I wasnt emotionally ready last month but i think i am now..... Do you feel ready? Have you got any kids already or are you trying for no.1?...

I haven't tried or heard of "preseed"?! I had a mmc at 12wks with a d&c on 10th June, with periods on 23rd july and 22nd aug, so looks like my cycles are back to normal, so we're trying again this month - i am CD6 today :)
I wasnt emotionally ready last month but i think i am now..... Do you feel ready? Have you got any kids already or are you trying for no.1?...[/QUOTE]

Oh you have to google Preseed, or I think something similar is called "conceive plus" or something like that? I don't have EWCM so it's supposed to mimic fertile CM and seems to be very successful.
I'm TTC #1, so I'm very anxious. I'm very ready, but I feel more sad each month that passes and I think about how far along I should be. I need to stop that frame of mind! Well you're just a couple days ahead of me, how long are your cycles? Mine are generally around 30 days. Do you temp or use OPK's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->