1.4 cm follies on cd 13 do i still have a chance this cycle?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
i went for my scan on tuesday to check if id any follies, i have been having horrendous cramps since monday night and the scan showed 2 follies one each side both 1.4cm she said come back on friday if they reach at least 2.0cm she will trigger shot me :haha:
im wondering what are my chances of them being that size by then?
im still getting bad pains, backache and cramps so i know something is happening, could this be the follies still growing?
this is my first monitored cycle, she said if by friday no growth this cycle will be abandoned! :wacko:

I had one 1.5cm and a few smaller ones along with a 7.5mm lining at my CD10 scan. I O'd naturally on CD15. They will grow 1-2mm per day as that's the standard growing time, but sometimes with injectables they can grow faster.

Hope this helps!

Oh and if she abandons you will still ovulate naturally on your own when the follicles reach the right size. Just keep using OPKs and temping if you are. My RE only did one scan and she was satisfied with the ONE follicle at 15.5mm although I wanted more. You've got a huge chance of ovulating both eggs or just one of them, but its still ovulation!

thanks, i had the scan early tuesday back early friday so 3 days i hope even if they grew just 1 mm a day they would be 1.7cm / 1.8cm

Most doctors will trigger at 18mm, but even 18mm can ovulate on its own. If it takes a few more days your body can STILL ovulate them without the trigger. I was praying my follies would be big enough that I could get triggered but it didn't happen. Instead 5 days later (and the day after O) I ovulated on my own. It can happen for you! Based on just 1mm per day of growth that means I I'd naturally with a 20-ish mm follie on my right alone. Either way I ovulated. GOOD LUCK!!!

Don't fret! Last cycle was miserable for me and I stimmed for like 18 days! I don't think I had anyyyyy measurable follies at cd10. Are you on injectables? If so, they can keep stimming you until you reach the maturity they desire. Hang in there!!!

Im on clomid, and hopefully hcg shot on friday if my follies grow hehe. Ive been cramping so bad for 6 days straight could that be from the follies growing?

I think sometimes it is. Last cycle I was suppppper crampy, this cycle I wasn't. But last cycle I was dehydrated. This cycle I drank so much water and I think it helped a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->