1 and a half years of trying :(

amanda110607

Reaction score
Hi all i am new here and just wanted to say hi me and my partner have been ttc for a year and no sign it is so upsetting when it shows up every month i am 4 days late now but not getting my hopes up put in a sample at my docs so i am waiting to here back and had very sore boobs for 2 weeks also feel like she is about to come any time now also having very watery cm and cramping but you get so down about it the worst thing is everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant to any advice and tips off anyone would be helpful thank you all so much for reading and hope to make some friends on this to xxx

Hi dont give up hope,it took me 2 year plus 7 month of fertility treatment to get my little girl,its very upsetting when af shows up every month.
have spoke to your dr about how long its been,they can do some tests etc to check everythings ok,good luck.x.

Hi and welcome.

I would love to say that it gets easier to deal with as time goes on but it really doesn't.

The important thing to remember is that you are not alone in this even though it may seem like you are. The more you want it though, the more you will notice that others are pregnant and having their babies, to deal with this you need to find a coping mechanism. Some like to have a little cry, others try not to see so much of those families. Others are very lucky and it doesn't effect them like it does most.

You say you have been trying for over a year, have you gone to your doctor and had tests ran to check hormone levels and have your hubby do an SA? There could be nothing wrong and you have simply not been lucky to catch yet but there could be an underlying issue than needs resolving.

Everyone here is very friendly and will try to help you in anyway they can.

Best of luck to you. X

have been to see doc today he doesnt seem worried i already have a little boy who is 4 i fell pregnant within 3 weeks of coming off my pill but its just seems to be forever for number 2 :( i am hoping af dont show this month tho xx

Hi sorry to hear your feeling low - iv been ttc for almost 2 years and you do get to the point where you start to lose the will a bit but you must keep going. We have a male fertility issue - OH is having an ultrasound tomorrow as a varicocele has been found.

Did your doctor say he would run some tests for you?

hi all just an update its day now and still no sign i am scared to do a test 2 but did 1 at the doctors get my result tomorrow will make my year if it comes back a positive. if not ill keep trying :/ so tired today and feel very stressed :( had backache to but think that could be with me standing up most of the day also get light cramping when i am sitting down :/ i will keep everyone posted on my results tomorrow i am glad to speak to you all and i no there are lots of people out there in the same boat xxxx

Hi Amanda. I'm new here too. It seems like an a,axing place. I hope you get your blessing soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->