1 cm!

Mica

Reaction score
ok, I know it's not really that big of a deal, but when I went in for my regular checkup today, doctor did a cervical check and he said "we do have a change. very small, but a change." I thought he was going to say 1/2 a millimeter or something, but he said I'm dilated one centimeter! :happydance: I haven't been having contractions or had my show or anything like that, so I was thinking I might still be closed. I also read a birth story the other day where the lady was having contractions for hours, up to 5 minutes apart, so she went in to the hospital to find out she was only one centimeter. so I'm glad I've made it that far without any twinges! i know it could still be quite a while yet, but getting closer!
happy Friday everyone!

Lol woot woot! With my girls I was always at like a 3 b4 40 weeks and never had contractions or anything b4 labor nice right haha

Congs thats so promising.
Keep so active by walking and taking hot tea to fasten baby movement.
Wish u all the best dia.

:) I just came back from my OB appt and am also 1 cm!!!!! Hoping this means labor will start soon!!! Lots of luck to you :)

i was stuck at 1-2 cm for weeks before birth with my second. had loads of bh too, but hopefully this means youre progressing! good luck hun:)

According to my midwife it's not very exciting to be 1cm dilated, but I agree it is better than not being dilated at all :) I was 1 cm last Tuesday also!

I made the mistake of telling my mom this news, and now she's texting me non-stop! Oops!

yay congrats and good luck with everything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->