1 day bleed.. huh?

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
Yesterday I thought AF was here, cramps, red blood, dark red later on in the day. (hooray!)

But unfortunatley it completely stopped in the evening & nothing this morning :(

Does this happen to a lot of people while waiting for the? :witch:

& do I just count this as mid cycle spotting or as a new cycle? :confused:

Hi hun, I'm not totally sure but if it didn't last that long I wouldn't have thought that would be af? Do you know what your HCG levels are now?

Oh sorry i forgot to add, after I lost Beau I had a week of very eratic bleeding on and off like you describe then af properly hit me the following week. Maybe your body is trying to make sure it has a proper clear out?

Thanks hun :hugs:

Yeah, maybe it's on it's way then! :yipee:

My HPT's are only faintly positive this week, so I'm guessing my HCG is quite low now :)

I hope it's on it's way hun (never thought I'd say that).

I am in the exact same situation. After my MC bleeding stopped, about two weeks later, I started bleeding and I just assumed that it was good'ole AF. BUT, after only a day of bleeding, it stopped. So, I have been wondering the very same thing!

However, my midwives confirmed that my HCG levels are back to normal, so I would assume that if your HCG levels are still high enough for a faint positive, then AF might take a while for you.

Here's hoping for AF!!! :happydance:

It's started again!

The bleeding is light, but the cramps are like full blown AF cramps.

Something's going on down there, maybe I'm about to pass one last little bit of tissue?

My body certainly has been a mystery to me these last few months :rofl:

Dan-o, I had exactly the same thing 3 weeks ago. Just 1 day bleed after 5 weeks (had had scan to give all clear!!??) nothing since! All mysterious & frustrating. Am going to see GP tom with test for thyroid so will let you know when get results or if she has any ideas what'sgoing on

This is exactly what happend to me this week 1st af after m/c it came for a day stopped came back very lightly then stopped then again next full force. I put it down to my body trying to sort itseslf out after so much trama BOO feel better soon!!

I'm having much the same hun. waited 56+ days started bleeding really lightly, thought it was AF but now wondering as just had spotting for last 3 days. Have done 2 tests and got BFNs on both so expect my levels are normal - who knows, I don't have a clue what my body is doing anymore.

Gosh, not just me then!

I'm only on day 41, so maybe a bit soon for AF anyway? Anov bleed perhaps?

Oh well, as always... I guess time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->