1 Day Late!!

SecretlyAnia

Reaction score
Alright, so I've been trying....for a while now, sparatically, no protection, with the same partner..., and I'd like to know if anyone had the same symptom or if these sound anything like a possible pregnancy.

I've made sure NOT to symptom spot during my 2ww, but there was one thing I REALLY noticed, so I'm going to post them. Advice would be great!

I had REALLY bad heartburn after eating some smoked beef, and feel like I still get occasional heartburn. That's weird for me....I'm pretty young, 19 almost.

Few days ago, my CM was really...almost cloudy and still sticky, it's clearer now, with little smell (SORRY TMI!) Also, I've got bloated breasts...they hurt around the sides, and towards the underside when I press into them. I can't remember if I get that during my normal periods....

I'm a day late, and I've got some upper chest...stomach area pains...I ate, and nothing happened, but I've been feeling a little ittybit queezy, like I may want to puke...but it's not too bad.

I've had a little bit of cramping, to the left of my belly button and I've had to get up 2-3 times to go to the bathroom this past night.... My aunt flowie cramps are also there, but there more around the belly button, in the upper area...as oppose to lower beside my hips.

oh, and REALLY realistic dreams. Can;t remember them, but every night for the past 3-4 days I've gotten these real human dreams where faces are vividly real and such...

That and either weather pains in my neck and shoulders, are just really sore...Like, joint pain sore...

What do you all think? I don't want to test right away...Don't have the money to do it every month again and again like I'd want to... lol

Thank you!

At this point a test could very well be accurate. But you could wait a couple of days to be sure...

I personally would test, but that's jst me! :)

Good luck!!! :flower:

Alright, so I've been trying....for a while now, sparatically, no protection, with the same partner..., and I'd like to know if anyone had the same symptom or if these sound anything like a possible pregnancy.

I've made sure NOT to symptom spot during my 2ww, but there was one thing I REALLY noticed, so I'm going to post them. Advice would be great!

I had REALLY bad heartburn after eating some smoked beef, and feel like I still get occasional heartburn. That's weird for me....I'm pretty young, 19 almost.

Few days ago, my CM was really...almost cloudy and still sticky, it's clearer now, with little smell (SORRY TMI!) Also, I've got bloated breasts...they hurt around the sides, and towards the underside when I press into them. I can't remember if I get that during my normal periods....

I'm a day late, and I've got some upper chest...stomach area pains...I ate, and nothing happened, but I've been feeling a little ittybit queezy, like I may want to puke...but it's not too bad.

I've had a little bit of cramping, to the left of my belly button and I've had to get up 2-3 times to go to the bathroom this past night.... My aunt flowie cramps are also there, but there more around the belly button, in the upper area...as oppose to lower beside my hips.

oh, and REALLY realistic dreams. Can;t remember them, but every night for the past 3-4 days I've gotten these real human dreams where faces are vividly real and such...

That and either weather pains in my neck and shoulders, are just really sore...Like, joint pain sore...

What do you all think? I don't want to test right away...Don't have the money to do it every month again and again like I'd want to... lol

Thank you!

everything sounds very promising there.

i would definately TEST!!! fingers crossed for you(most test will show up on day af is due so you could even try a cheap one for now)

Where could I get my hands on a cheep cheep one?!

Like, most of the ones i've seen are like 10-15 bucks for one pee stick!

that's tooooo crazy for me!!!

where are u ??? have u gone to test???/
# good luck ;)

oh sorry there u are .....i take it ur in usa....sorry i dont know where u'd get cheap ones.....cant believe u've none in the house......will this be a shock 4 u > or are u ttc??
mine arrived today in post and im only 3 dpo(blush ) lol

I'm In Boston right now...and No, I haven't tested yet.

I just don't see the point of throwing away money like that...15 bucks is a little sleeper! :p hehe

yeh that is dear for 1 test hun ...........well hope u find sum cheap ones soon .....sounds like u are preg from your symptoms

Oh gosh, we've tried on and off...last time was in January. He got deployed, and we baby danced... So I hope I hope I hope!

but I'm getting a tummy ache now. :( It's higher up, under my ribs almost, stomach area, and it's making me kinda queezy. Like I'm still hungry...but kinda queezy

oh!!!! really hope u are preg cant wait to see your test :)

Thanks love!

There's a dollar tree around here!

Guess where I'm goingto go!!!!

ehehe

I'm also a day late and a couple of years older than you. I'm very anxious to hear if you're pregnant or not because I don't want to waste money on a pregnancy test either. I might cave in and test tonight.

Lol, I'm TWO DAYS LATE! I mean it';s really make or break it tomorrow, then I think I'll be a little worried that I'm late as my period fluctuates....

But I'm having cramps...and heartburn after everything I eat....could it be?!

Cramps are higher and lower but on both sides.

Oh, and some pukie feelings this morning, not as bad as yesterday....

Could It Be?!

I'm also a day late and a couple of years older than you. I'm very anxious to hear if you're pregnant or not because I don't want to waste money on a pregnancy test either. I might cave in and test tonight.

My fingers are crossed for you hun!!!!!

Maybe we could be bump buddies!!!:dust::dust::bfp::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"