1 Day Late

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Girlies,

Im officially 1 day late. However not getting too excited as yesterday I had :witch: like cramps, and really so so tearful. Im normally like clock work so its a bit strange that :witch: hasn't shown her ugly face!! :rofl: This should be my 2nd :witch: since the MC. I very much doubt I'll be getting that :bfp: but who knows..... A girl can dream.......

Just thought Id share with you all.......

And...... Porkpie I know what you are going to say before you even say it!! :rofl: :test: :test: :test:

Hi Girlies,

Im officially 1 day late. However not getting too excited as yesterday I had :witch: like cramps, and really so so tearful. Im normally like clock work so its a bit strange that :witch: hasn't shown her ugly face!! :rofl: This should be my 2nd :witch: since the MC. I very much doubt I'll be getting that :bfp: but who knows..... A girl can dream.......

Just thought Id share with you all.......

And...... Porkpie I know what you are going to say before you even say it!! :rofl: :test: :test: :test:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

what u havent yet? R u mad? :rofl:

Please please please

Hope you get a :bfp: do you have any symptoms? When I was pregnant I had cramps like AF cramps which made me think she was on her way when she didn't show I got a :bfp:. Fingers crossed!!

Porkpie - You are so predictable!!! :rofl:

Tillymum - No other signs no aching boobs etc etc !!

So if nothing by Monday I'll :test:!!

Hi Hun :hi:
OMG! :test::test::test::dust:

I can't stand the suspense!! LOL xx

So I take it you are not waiting to try then. LOL!

Good luck, hope it is the result you are hoping for.

Shim,
xxx

OMG TEST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't do this to us, lol

Argh! I cant believe she hasn't been on to let us know!!

OMG! the suspense is killin me!! have you tested?? xx

Hi Girlies,

Sorry but I don't have Internet at home and so updated you on saturday as I was at Mum's!!

Still no AF. But trying not to get too excited!! Im soooo nervous as well.

If :witch: not here by Weds I promise I'll test!!

:hug:

Kerry

Argh!! I've been sittin here staring at my computer hardly able to breathe with anticipation!!

I can't believe you haven't tested... you must be dying to surely??!!

Ooooo Im SOOOO excited for you!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->