1 Day Late

Hi Nicky

Yes and no. Im quite scared tbh. I also don't want to be disappointed :cry:. I'll see if DF will pick one up for me later.

Thanks for your support everyone has been FAB!!!

Morning Kerry - OMG you HAVE to test - you are so mean!!!!!!!!! (only kidding, how are you feeling?) xx

Hi Tracy - Fine, excited nervous scared etc etc You name a feeling and Im probably feeling it!! :rofl:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test. u have to test.

again TEST

Porkpie - :rofl: What you think I should :test: ???? Can you clarify!!! :rofl:

YOU ARE FAB !!!

About 16 hours time hun. Probably at my cottage in the bathroom over the toilet!! :rofl:

only kidding :rofl:

So will u be doing it in the morning. Im on here between 6-7 when the we man gets me up so let me know asap ok:rofl:

:rofl: Earliest I can get is 9am when I get to work. :cry: So you'll have to pop in then!!

Hey Sambatiki,
Hope the wicked :witch: stays away and you get a :bfp:

Sam, I have my fingers crossed for you!

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U STILL HAVE NOT TESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How far away is Oxfordshire from South Wales, i'll bring you one of mine :rofl:

Well did the :test: this morning and .........

:bfn::bfn::bfn: :cry: Although I didn't think I was I am still gutted!

As Im going to global gathering next month we won't now be ttc until august
:cry:

Thanks for everyones support

MWAH xxxxx

Hey Kerry :hi:

Dont keep us waiting any longer!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members