1 Day Late

Well did the :test: this morning and .........

:bfn::bfn::bfn: :cry: Although I didn't think I was I am still gutted!

As Im going to global gathering next month we won't now be ttc until august
:cry:

Thanks for everyones support

MWAH xxxxx

OMG! what brand did you use? :hugs:

Clearblue Digital :cry: theyre quite good aren't they.

Morning chick, sorry to hear you got :bfn: still there is hope though cos you can still not have enough of the pg hormone to show up? I would wait a few days and if :witch: not showed do another test :hugs:

Will do hun. I just kind of got my hopes up a little bit. dykwim???

:hugs: I would test in a few days if i was u as sometimes it can take a while to show

:rofl: If no :witch: by Monday will :test: then. But going to 'try' and forget about it till then!! (Somehow!!)

Lea - I know you do!!! Its horrible isn't it!!! Im back with you guys tho!!! Waiting til Aug!!

I think August is going to come so fast. I can't believe it's already the end of June!!

I know!!!! Can't wait but I know that when it comes to the crunch I'll be crapping myself!! :rofl:

hey all - i'm back, and i have missed you all so terribly!

sambatiki.....i'm sorry to hear of the bfn.......when i saw the thread yesterday, i really was keeping my fingers crossed for you.....

take care though....

:hugs:

Buffycat - Thanks hun. Missed you too btw. Have you had a nice time away??

not been away....wish i had...!

have been really busy with work though. Am officially trying at the moment too, poor hubby doesn't know what's hit him! sometimes i wonder if we put too much pressure on ourselves after a mc?

really want that bfp before what would have been my due date (Sept)......

so, guess i am feeling a little low too.....

:shrug:

Buffycat - Its so flippin hard!!!!! LOADS OF :dust: :dust: :dust: for you.

oh thanks hun.....

just gets a bit much sometimes doesn't it?

you need to try and smile too.......

:hugs:

Cheeese!!!!! :laugh2: Im trying but still disappointed even though we weren't even supposed to be trying!!

STILL NO SIGN!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH Im going crackers here!!! will be 5 days tomorrow.
Really want the :witch: to come now :cry:

Sorry hun, but yeah I echo what the other girls have said, give it a bit longer and test again if it's a no show. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->