1 day of heavy bleeding 3 days after late period! ?

PurpleBeanie

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage on 20th april at 2 months. It was a full natural miscarriage and a surprise pregnancy, cause i didnt even know I was pregnant, I had 2 months of red and brown discharge. I was due to start my period on monday but for 3 days i just got thick brown discharge until early hours thursday i shot up in bed ran to the toilet to be greeted by a mad gush of red heavy bleeding. This lasted for the whole of thursday with the odd clot, brown tinge and horrendous cramps but by friday it started to tail off back to brown discharge and no cramps & today nothing, a week prior to this bleed i was experiencing off and on pink discharge and the odd 5 minute sharp abdominal pain every other day. Today ive had 2 sharp pains in my left abdominal side that literally took the breath right out of me and at the moment ive been having a dull ache in my right side For the last 2hrs when im sat down, my periods are normally 4 days of heavy bleed and ive read that after a miscarriage to expect your first period to be heavy with clots. But this one was weird! Its like no period ive ever experienced in my life, could this have been implantation bleeding or was it an actually period. Im totally confused. Cause after my first pregnancy i actually took a pregnancy test but it came back negative hence why i also didnt think I was pregnant.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->