1 day period

LovelyAA

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and I'm seeking some answers and possibly gain some insight and understanding on whether anyone else out there has been or is going through a similar situation.

So my periods usually last 4 days and are medium to heavy with clots and are a dark red colour. Sorry if TMI. Anyways, my period was 2days late this cycle however on the 2nd day it was late I started to spot very very lightly and was crampy but not as harsh as my period cramps would be. I proceeded to spot for 1 day on the 2nd day my period started to flow but it wasn't heavy as per usual. It was thin, a bright red, no clots and medium flow. That only lasted about a day and a half and today has stopped. Today my lower back is killing me. I noticed my left nipple was pretty itchy today. And I have been feeling light twinges in my uterus area. I'm torn between trying to understand whether it's implantation bleeding and that I might be pregnant or I'm just having an unusual period this month? My breasts do feel slightly heavier than normal but that's a symptom I usually get before AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) starts. Can anyone please help me understand all this x

Have yoiu taken a pregnancy test yet? It very well could be that you ovulated later than usual and have implantation bleeding. It could also be a cyst. If you haven't tested yet and you decide to test but it comes back negative, I would get checked out. Just in case you have a cyst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->