1 dpo 11/3...Anyone else?

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I believe I am 1dpo today, November 3.

I had some pretty annoying cramping and a lower backache all day yesterday combined with a few days prior of increased wetness down there, leads me to believe that yesterday was O day. Its around the time I would expect it based on my cycle length. As I don't chart, I know that can be off but I'm going with it.

I'm expecting AF at the earliest on November 15, that would be CD 26. I had a MMC in February and I've noticed my cycles have gotten a little shorter but the past couple months have been 26-27 days so I'm guessing that is my new normal.

Anyway, I obviously have zero symptoms. I feel fine, actually very good and in a great mood.

Who else is around 1dpo???

Hello!

I think I am 1dpo today also:) This is based on OPKs and hopefully temping will confirm it in the next couple of days. I'm actually the opposite of you, I'm feeling a bit achy and miserable. Probably getting a darn cold! What do you plan on doing during 2WW to pass the time?

Also, is this a natural cycle? for me, this is my first cycle of clomid, hoping for a nice fat BFP around Nov 17th!

Helloooo!!
I'm a tad confused so any advice will be good! I had cd1 on the 16th October so was due to ovulate on 30th,

Did OPKs but they didn't show darker until yesterday so not sure if I'm 1DPO or 3DPO...anyway, me and my OH did TBD yesterday and I had spotting after and the same again today...

Any idea if it's AF or could it be die sort of a good sign for us?? :wacko:

Forgot to say i too don't expect AF until 15th Nov x

Yes, this is a natural cycle.

Giz...I'd go with when you got the darker line...from what I know about OPKs.

Good luck!

2dpo now...still feel fine. I did have some cramps yesterday in and off but not as bad as on Sunday. I'm really hoping I O'd on Sunday because it was closer to when we BD.

I said I don't temp but I had been for almost a month. I decided to temp the rest of this cycle just to see if it stays up. My temp on Sunday was 96.49, I forgot yesterday, and today was 97.46, so it's up and I'm assuming that means O happened! We'll see how the rest of the two weeks goes!

Hi! 2dpo for me too. Temp rise again today so it's confirmed:) Gizmo it's definitely a good sign! They say when you experience ovulation spotting (which I have twice in the last two years) it is a sign of a very strong ovulation! I experienced the same thing this month. Also, I guess your cervix is more sensitive around ovulation so BDing can irritate it a bit and cause so light spotting. No need to worry!

And wonders is right about the OPK. I'd go with the darker line. Ovulation can vary by a couple of days for any reason really. Thanks!!

Hi ladies, I know its early, but how are you all feeling?

Yesterday I was super emotional and moody and it continued into the first half of today. I mean very irritable, hysterically crying and then laughing and feeling great within an hour timeframe. But on and off alllll day! I told a friend at work about my weird mood and she asked if I was pregnant. From her mouth to God's ears! Then she thought maybe it was AF but its definitely not that and then she looked really suspicious. I had a weird pain on my left side, a shooting pain sort of going down into my V, but it wasn't very painful just present and noticeable.

I'm trying really hard not to read into any thing I feel or do but obviously I'm doing a horrible job at that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->