1 dpo dull cramp for 3 days! testing Feb 7th!

mindbodysoul

Reaction score
I have been off and on cramping since sunday, I ovulated Monday. (which is normal for me) but the cramping has turned to a dull ache and its been persistant.

Anyone else waiting to test around Feb 7th?

This 2ww is going to be hard!

This 2ww is for the birds. I was having a similar pain like yours since 2dpo, im 5dpo and felt the same earlier in the day. I went to take a shower a min ago and now I feel like im going to start AF. ITS ONLY 5dpo, its way to early for her. Ugh....

I am 1DPO today with AF due on the 7th!! I don't think I feel anything yet. I really want to avoid SS....though I know it will likely be impossible. How long have you been trying?

We tried one month in August but then I switched jobs and my dh learned he might lose his job so we stopped. Recently he got a raise and I have settled into my job so i thought lets do this!:winkwink: I bought Preseed and OPKs and off we went! For the past 4 years we have been NTNP but to the point where he would finish in me..so i have two theories..either it will take a long time or we weren't doing it enough! (I am hoping the latter!) I have talked to a few DR and they say they see nothing wrong and I just need to have more sex LOL so I guess its DR orders!

How about you?

its our first month actually ttc. been using withdrawl for the past year with no accidents. I don't really know what to expect... I know we are doing it waaay more now than we ever do!

2dpo my Cramps are off and on..... Just feel achey down there... Woke up feeling really wet having tons of creamy white cm!!if we aren't I'll be surprised bc this is a feeling I've never felt in the 4 years that I've been tracking! If it's not our nth we will stay optimistic bc I know it can take awhile! How are you feeling today?

I've read some ladies talk about cramps from a lot of sex. I have also been having a wet feeling all day... Not too much in the way of CM but I don't check internally. I'm having random twinges and pains here and there. My boobs are a little tender too. None of this is very unusual for me though before I get AF. So, I still have no clue... hopefully I'll have some real symptoms next week.

Its possible to have cramps after sex, im sure that applies for lots of sex too :D

The CM thing is whats getting me! And normally I don't get any of these symptoms this early! I get them about 7-5 days before my period. Still having cramps and twinges and we havent had sex for 3 days so I have hope! :)

The CM thing is whats getting me! And normally I don't get any of these symptoms this early! I get them about 7-5 days before my period. Still having cramps and twinges and we havent had sex for 3 days so I have hope! :)

I'm in the same boat. I'm 4 DPO going on 5. I've been cramping on and off since ovulation which isn't normal for me. I'm going to try to wait to test til AF is due which is the 8th but can't guarantee that will happen. I had a weird sharp pain during work that went from below my belly button to my cervix (I think, weird I know). I ovulated Sunday and have had Creamy CM since (sorry TMI). I'm hoping it's a good sign myself.

Hi girls, I'm also 3dpo, due for AF on 2/7. Also having pain in my lower abd, like OV pain, but not....more persistent. Lots of creamy CM too! FX'd!

Hi girls, I'm also 3dpo, due for AF on 2/7. Also having pain in my lower abd, like OV pain, but not....more persistent. Lots of creamy CM too! FX'd!

Have you never had this before? Just curious, I always thought I was pretty aware of what goes in my body, not after this month lol.

I feel like every month I find something I focus on, thinking "I've never had THIS before", or that "That twinge is different." I really don't even know anymore. I get sharp pains in my b00bs every so often, twingy pains by my belly button, so on and so forth. But then the two weeks before my cycle, I start fixating on the same things.
"Is that gas?? Maybe it's a cramp...implantation? Nope, it's a cramp. Wait...no...it's gas...crap."

I know exactly how you feel, I keep telling myself the same thing. Every month for the past 5 months. We can only hope this time will be different.

Hi Ladies! I know exactly what you are feeling. I am 7dpo and the first 5 dpo, I felt JUST like this. I had twinges, the shooting pain from belly button to cervix, I have creamy CM since 3dpo, and even spotting in my CM this morning. I have been very very tired as of 5dpo. My boobs start hurting usually right after o but only for 1 day. This time, it hasnt gone away. Only had a break from boob pain on 6dpo, but made up for its loss the day before, today. It has never hurt that bad either. I am really emotional and sensitive.

Sigh....2 week wait is for the birds.

Oh Katertots you must be excited you get to test soon ! Yeah I thought that shooting pain was odd, right after I ran to the bathroom cause I thought AF arrived. And nothing. I've never had that before. I hope you get your BFP, keep us posted !! :flower:

Awe you all r so sweet! Ty! Hope you get BFP too. So i just took my sleeping pill and i feel nauses (sp) think my body is rejecting it bc of a baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->