1 dpo - gonna be a long wait!

joyjumper

Reaction score
It's my first month using a CBFM and it said I Ov'd Sat/Sun. We DTD Thurs (first high day) & Sunday, am really hoping we haven't missed our chance this month as we didn't DTD on first day of Ov. :nope:

I'm hoping for some positive, reassuring signs soon.

Anyone else 1dpo?

X

Hi there!

I am actually 6DPO at the mo, but it is also my first month using CBFM. I had following readings, but not sure we did enough bedding as i wasn't feeling well . . . and only had 1 high before it went to peak so not alot of notice, not that i should complain as at least i had a peak!

CD 13 - 1st high
CD 14 - Peaked (DTD twice, morning before i knew i'd peaked! and night)
CD 15 - Peaked
Cd 16 - High (Classed this as 1DPO, not sure if this is right as i'm a novice)

I don't do temping as don't sleep well so i'm guessing i OV'd on 2nd peak day.

When are you hoping to test? I'm going to try and wait until 26th / 27th (when AF is due) . . . . but i'm bound to cave in before then!:wacko:

Anyways, enough from me . . . i'll update with any 'symptoms' if i get any!
Best of luck!! x

Hi miniangel

I classed today as 1dpo too (day after 2nd peak day), am a novice as well so hopefully we're doing that right!
Like you, I was just glad I peaked too. Previously I'd tried the cheapy OPK sticks from ebay and didn't get any lines or anything on them, so was really worried I wasn't ovulating, hence why I bought the CBFM.

I'm planning to test around 3rd May if I can hold out that long! We're going away that weekend so I'll probably cave in and test around the 29th (which may be a little early though) as I won't be able to test whilst we're away.

Good luck and really hope it's our month! X

P.S. If the '79' in your username represents the year you were born, we're the same age! :thumbup:

Hey Joyjumper,

Aha, you are correct, i have just turned 31 (last sat!)!!

Well lets keep each other posted, with how we're getting on! Fingers crossed we have some good news end of April / beginning May! This TTC lark is exhausting and it makes it all the more bearable to have someone in the same / similar situation to ask advice off / compare / or even just sound off at! I'm on here most days, catching up on peeps stories!
Here's to the 1979'ers!!!!
:hugs:
Wishing you extra helpings of babydust!! x

Hello joyjumper:hi:..I am also 1Dpo :witch: is due the 1 of May so I will probably breakdown and test the day before as I am not a strong enuf person to hold out...lol I dont temp or use opks I just check cm and had ewcm fri -sun Dh and i :sex: friday, and Saturday and will :sex: again tonite to help :spermy: make his way...Fxd and lots of :dust: for the both of us!!!

Hey Joyjumper,

Aha, you are correct, i have just turned 31 (last sat!)!!

Well lets keep each other posted, with how we're getting on! Fingers crossed we have some good news end of April / beginning May! This TTC lark is exhausting and it makes it all the more bearable to have someone in the same / similar situation to ask advice off / compare / or even just sound off at! I'm on here most days, catching up on peeps stories!
Here's to the 1979'ers!!!!
:hugs:
Wishing you extra helpings of babydust!! x

Ah, happy belated birthday then!
I turned the Big 3.1. in March, so not far in front of you! I feel really young, but am fretting that at 31 we're classed as 'late starters' in this TTC no. 1 lark. There's no way we could've afforded/felt 'grown up' enough to have kids before now though.

I'm on here most days too, will keep a looky out for ya.

Jo
X

Hello joyjumper:hi:..I am also 1Dpo :witch: is due the 1 of May so I will probably breakdown and test the day before as I am not a strong enuf person to hold out...lol I dont temp or use opks I just check cm and had ewcm fri -sun Dh and i :sex: friday, and Saturday and will :sex: again tonite to help :spermy: make his way...Fxd and lots of :dust: for the both of us!!!

Hi Anxious

Good luck to you too, hopefully we can make this a lucky thread with lots of BFPs! I've worked out AF is due 30th April, so may test around the 29th. I hate to wish my life away but I wish it was testing time already so I knew one way or another!

This is my first mnth and I am already obsessed...Lol

Hi everyone, got my first positive on an IC OPK on friday so i think i may be 1-2dpo, not too sure which :S

Anybody symptom spotting yet, im trying my very best not to lol

awh. This is my first month TTC so I haven't (and we decided not to) used any ovulation kits. Hang in there though. I heard to DTD 4 days before and day after OR every other day for a week (according to the internet). LOL

Hope you get it!

Hey ladies,
I am almost the same as you guys, I oved on Friday so am day 3 post ovulation. However, I have just been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries and back to gp tomorrow so I'm not too hopeful as this is first time in 10 months I think I o'ed. It would be a miracle! I'll be testing next weekend at some point, haven't quite decided yet!
Have you been measuring bbt? I had a dip on o day, and a nice rise the next which was normal but today was low again, like pre-o. Probably pco related 8-(
Have a bit of cramping, again it's prob pco giving me gyp.
Wishing you all the best

Hi all i am so glad i found this post i just tried to start one as i am 1 dpo. I track my cervical mucus also and i think i o'd yesterday or today. we bd Friday and Sunday and i had strong o pains today. I am also 30 but this will be my 6th pregnancy(if i am). I have three beautifull angels asleep in bed and two angels who didn't make it. I am really hoping you all get your desired results and the wait is not long. I hope i can help you all with any questions you may have.
Unlike you guys i can never wait to test so i will be testing on the 27th. This will be 6 days early due to early ovulation( i think) cycles a little off since m/c in Janunary.
So nice to share experiences and symptoms with people who are sharing the journey.

Hi all

2dpo for me today...

How is everyone today?

I don't know why, but I feel like I won't be getting my BFP this month. I'm not being negative or anything, it just doesn't feel like it's our month if you know what I mean. I guess it's just that I can't visualise me ever being pregnant and having a baby, probably because I've never experienced it before and it's such a big life change. But then, I was convinced I wouldn't get a peak on the CBFM and I did first month of using it! Does anyone know what I mean or am I talking rubbish?! Even though we are trying for a baby and are planning this, it will still be a shock when (positive thinking!) we get a BFP!

Thanks for your company on this 2WW ladies, it's nice not to be stressing alone. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we have some BFPs from this thread this month. :happydance:

Have a good day all
X

Hi Ladies!!

I'm 1 dpo today, hoping I can join this thread!! I used softcups for the first time this month. I also used OPKs. Got a strong positive friday, and the stayed pretty strong up until monday early AM but they were all slightly lighter than my darkest. Today they are super light. I BD friday sat and sunday AM. I didn't get any BD time last night, so I'm hoping I got enough time in!!

I definitely felt what I feel is O pains. I was sore and crampy Saturday and Sunday and last night I was slightly crampy. I just hope there were some swimmers going to work!!

I'm off to the gym!! Talk to you all soon!!!

JoyjumperL:
I know wat you mean about thinking it's not your month. Women who have such a strong sense of their own bodies and their gut feelings get these thougts. I think that when you least expect it you often get the result you desire. Keep your head held high and think positivly ad don't be afraid to get your hopes up.

nmarirn:
Praying for strong swimmers and i also think you bd on great days. Fingers crossed for you.

mrsphez:
How did the doctors visit go?

irose321:
My sister was on the pill for 11 yeas and got a bfp in her first month ttc. Goodluck to you hon.

Baronesgogo:
Any symptoms yet. I often got relly early symptoms with my previous pregnancies but at only 2dpo now i feel nothing yet. I'll keep you posted.

AFM:
I a 2dpo(i think) now and had bad o pains yesterday so i am sure ovultion has passed and we bd at the right time so now just waitng to see something. No strong gut feeling yet but it's early days. Chat to you all soon.:thumbup:

Hi Xtra :) i have been feeling a little crampy, but i don't know if its because i'm thinking about it, if you know what i mean :S

Hi Hon,
I don't think you can emagine cramps. If you are feeling them they are there and your little bean may be making it's way into where it will make a new home.:winkwink:

I am hoping for you this is the case.

keep us posted.

I've been having cramping also but I swear that I can give myself any symptom I think about. I try not to symptom spot until it's almost time for AF but then the symptoms are so similar!! Drives me nuts I tell ya!!!

I don't think it is possible not to symptom spot. I deff can't:wacko:. I find that bloating is more of a sign for me.

keep them coming i am sure in a few days we will all have much more to report.

Cramps are good so long may they last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->