1 dpo - gonna be a long wait!

Hi guys This is a lucky thread,

Well I was really feeling strange at about 3 am so I couldnt wait any longet so I tested and at 11 DPO I got my BFP So excited and good luck to the rest of you baby dust to you all

congrats! excellent news!!! xx

Congratulations CBR125R, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

So, to update on me, I've been on hols for a week so not been on here much.
AF is due from Wednesday onwards, I'm 9 or 10dpo and no signs of pregnancy at all. Think I'm out again this month. :cry:

How about everyone else? Are there many of us left from this thread that aren't yet pregnant? :shrug:

Morning joyjumper I am due for Af on friday and not 1 sign on pregnancy, I am away from my hubby till the 5th of June , made atrip to Tx. to see my 2 boys

AF is due from Wednesday onwards, I'm 9 or 10dpo and no signs of pregnancy at all. Think I'm out again this month. :cry:

How about everyone else? Are there many of us left from this thread that aren't yet pregnant? :shrug:

Hi Joyjumper, well i'm on day 27 on CBFM, have only had low's this month and now flashing the m sign so i guess i haven't ovulated this month. Feeling so down at the min and for the first time in the last 6 months just want AF to show so i can start over again. Though knowing my luck, she'll take ages to come! Think i might start a thread to see if anyone else has experienced this with the monitor, as i was so sure it would be normal this month as per last when i got peak on day 15 + 16.
So i'm out this month without even getting started. It's really put pressure on my relationship to be honest. I'm snappy and miserable and god knows why he still wants to be with me. Completely lost interest in DTD too. Onlu up side is that only 5 weeks still i go on holiday!!

You don't necessarily get any symptoms when first preggers so your not out till the witch turns up! I have everything crossed for you!

Same goes to you anxious! xxxx

This TTc thing is very difficult to deal with didnt realize it could be so hard..Keep your head up Hun try not to get discouraged believe me I know its hard but we are here if you need us..

Hi Joyjumper, well i'm on day 27 on CBFM, have only had low's this month and now flashing the m sign so i guess i haven't ovulated this month. Feeling so down at the min and for the first time in the last 6 months just want AF to show so i can start over again. Though knowing my luck, she'll take ages to come! Think i might start a thread to see if anyone else has experienced this with the monitor, as i was so sure it would be normal this month as per last when i got peak on day 15 + 16.
So i'm out this month without even getting started. It's really put pressure on my relationship to be honest. I'm snappy and miserable and god knows why he still wants to be with me. Completely lost interest in DTD too. Onlu up side is that only 5 weeks still i go on holiday!!

You don't necessarily get any symptoms when first preggers so your not out till the witch turns up! I have everything crossed for you!

Sorry to hear you're having a crappy time MiniA, I think I had a cycle like that too, the month before I started using the CBFM. I had something crazy like a 42 or 45 day cycle! I have no idea why, but things seemed to get back to normal the following month, so fingers crossed for you.

I (stupidly) POAS at 4dpo and, surprise surprise, it was a BFN, no idea why I thought it may be otherwise, just clutching at straws I guess.
My tummy is feeling a bit rumbly and I have a few little niggles today but it's likely it's just AF on her way.

I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I had a reading from Jenny Renny ten days ago, she said I'd get a BFP in June from a cycle that starts in May. My last cycle started on 30th April, so I'm hoping she's just 1 day out and it will be this month! We BD'd on all the right days this month, I'm starting to think there's something wrong now after 5 months.

Joyjumper, i did that lastnight at 5dpo, DOH! LOL. my tests will be coming through tomorrow too and i'll be 7dpo, kinda praying they wont make it til 8dpo now just to save me going mad and using them up too soon :O

Sorry to hear you're having a crappy time MiniA, I think I had a cycle like that too, the month before I started using the CBFM. I had something crazy like a 42 or 45 day cycle! I have no idea why, but things seemed to get back to normal the following month, so fingers crossed for you.

I (stupidly) POAS at 4dpo and, surprise surprise, it was a BFN, no idea why I thought it may be otherwise, just clutching at straws I guess.
My tummy is feeling a bit rumbly and I have a few little niggles today but it's likely it's just AF on her way.

I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I had a reading from Jenny Renny ten days ago, she said I'd get a BFP in June from a cycle that starts in May. My last cycle started on 30th April, so I'm hoping she's just 1 day out and it will be this month! We BD'd on all the right days this month, I'm starting to think there's something wrong now after 5 months.

Ha ha, i got one of those readings too and one from Gail (i never did know when to stop). Jenny Renny said i'd get BFP July from cycle that starts at end of June and it would be GIRL! Here's hoping she's right about us both eh? Fingers crossed i'm just having an off month and it'll be back to normal on the next one. There's a whole thread on teh accuracy of jenny's readings, think it's 50/50 at the min but i think it was worth it just to give us hope and happy thoughts!!

Bless ya, think we all turn into POAS-a-holics and i have as much will power as you by the sounds of things!! Dont worry just try and keep yourself occupied and hopefully the days will fly by. Keep us posted xx

Urm, I'm not sure what to think this morning...

CBFM flashing 'M' and saying CD26 so suggesting AF on her way. I woke up at half four this morning, desperate for a wee and without thinking, POAS. It was one of the free ones I had from a link on this website a while back, so only a cheapy one. Only one pink line came up, knew it would be negative, threw it back in the pack and went back to bed. At half six this morning, I looked at it again before going to throw it in the bin and there is a faint but definite second line. Do you think this could be just because it was left so long? Is it an Evap or whatever they call them? I'm tempted to go get a digi from boots at lunchtime and see what that has to say! I've got dull aches this morning like my period is about to start though... I'm very confused. Any ideas? I don't want to get my hopes up.

EDIT: Just read online that if you leave the test longer than it says you should dismiss it anyway as the urine will keep reacting with the stick and is likely to give a false positive result. Guess I'm not preggers then after all :-(

MinAngel - what did Gail's reading say? Was it similar to Jenny's? X

Right, ladies, I bought a FRER test at lunchtime and there's definitely a second very faint line, but it's coming up right towards the end of the time period you're supposed to check the test. HELP! I don't know what to think!

Well ladies, I tested again this morning and got a slightly stronger 2nd line, so it looks like I've got my BFP!
I'm being very cautious though as AF is due anytime from now, so am waiting a bit longer before I get too excited.

X

It's definitely a BFP! Just took a clearblue digital test and it says 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'! I'm at work and struggling to wipe the grin off my face! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

It's definitely a BFP! Just took a clearblue digital test and it says 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'! I'm at work and struggling to wipe the grin off my face! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS JOYJUMPER:happydance:That is amazing happy and healthy 9 months to you

OH MY GOD!!! I am sooooooo soooooo happy for you joyjumper that is brilliant news! Did you do anything different this month? Let me know and pass any left off baby dust to me . . . . xxxxx

Thanks everyone. MiniA - just BD'd 2 days before and on Ov day, using CBFM but everything same as usual. Sending tonnes of babydust to you hun. x

To be honest, I'm in a real low mood at the moment and all the excitement from last week has gone. My parents came to visit at the weekend and my Mum had to be rushed to hospital whilst she was here, she's had a stroke and is only in her early 60s. Because of this, I haven't even had the chance to tell hubby yet so no-one apart from you guys know I'm Pg. I don't want hubby giving it away as not planning on telling anyone until we have the first scan - our family can do without any more heartache as it's been a tough 10 years or so.

Thanks everyone. MiniA - just BD'd 2 days before and on Ov day, using CBFM but everything same as usual. Sending tonnes of babydust to you hun. x

To be honest, I'm in a real low mood at the moment and all the excitement from last week has gone. My parents came to visit at the weekend and my Mum had to be rushed to hospital whilst she was here, she's had a stroke and is only in her early 60s. Because of this, I haven't even had the chance to tell hubby yet so no-one apart from you guys know I'm Pg. I don't want hubby giving it away as not planning on telling anyone until we have the first scan - our family can do without any more heartache as it's been a tough 10 years or so.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, and best wishes to your Mother.

I can imagine how tough that must be as my Mom has high BP and my dad just died a month ago.... but you have a bundle of joy growing in you! Try not to worry to much, it's not good for you or and embryo (baby!!) all the best!

Thanks tbuns, so sorry to hear about your Dad too. I hope your Mum stays well. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->