1 DPO (I think) today, anyone else?

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
I got a strong +OPK yesterday morning with FMU, so I think my LH surge must have started overnight while I was sleeping. Then yesterday I had a strong left-sided pinch at 1pm and a strong right-sided cramp and ache around 6pm, but BDed last night just to be safe.

Between those two pinches/cramps, I think I probably ovulated because temp is up today. Of course it will be a few days to make sure it stays up. Not testing until 10 DPO this cycle because I've been getting fainty lines 7-8 DPO that have all turned out to have betas < 1 miU/mL.

Anyone else 1 DPO or around there? x

I'm not too far off. I'm about 3 dpo. I had my first positive opk at 7 PM on October 13th but didn't get a dark positive until 2 AM on October 14th (I had that pinching pain that woke me out of my sleep so I took an opk and it was blazing). By 4 PM on October 14th it was already negative again so I'm pretty sure I ovulated in the middle of the night.

Yay! When are you planning to test?

Your description of the blazing positive +OPK together with the pinching pain sounds just like what I experience cycle after cycle. The height of my pain, bloating, and just general malaise seems to coincide with my darkest OPKs/peak surge. Then like clockwork my temp shifts the next day. I wonder if peak surge is when the egg is actually dropping--my peak always seems to come about 24 hours after my first positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->