1 DPO on June 8th! 2WW BEGINS!

carisasanders

Reaction score
Well ladies im moving from the TTC board to the 2WW board hope i can join you ONCE AGAIN :dohh:

Praying all is well this time and we get our BFP! Did anyone do anything different this time than last time? I actually hung over the side of the bed for 20 mins after each one as if i was actually standing on my head hoping to get the little suckers going in the right directions :blush: among many vitamins and baby aspirin i been taking. Hubby been taking a cocktail of vitamins also. I also used pre-seed and softcups. Also started bedding the week before which made for an exhausting ovulation. :sleep: :coffee: I actually had to drink coffee WITH caffeine the last 2 days to function from the stress. Just started my prog cream tonight as my cervix is now low and closed as of around 7pm tonight and feeling slightly crampy. the prog cream makes me completly exhausted im just dreading the next 2 weeks if im not BFP I take it until AF shows up!

Heres praying we get our BFP

Today is the day I start my wait! My temp is up but that is normal right after ovulation for about 3 days, then after that the NAIL bitting begins. Praying to test before fathers day and get BFP so BFN doesnt ruin THE DAY of. Then our 18yr wedding anniversary is July 3rd and we have 5 whole days off together and that will be cycle 3 of us trying again for the 1st time again this year. I did start the prog vream last night so hoping it helps the little bean stick im just not happy with the symptoms it gives me, makes me SUPER tired with ZERO energy. But my baby is worth it. I work from home so the 2ww is crucial and hard, I have the message board minimized and go back and forth all day long so it doesnt leave my mind. I dont work fridays so this weekend Im going to spend time out back in the pool hanging around if I can get the energy up to do anything other than lay on my couch that is what the prog cream does to me :/.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->