• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO today, testing Sept 12th - trying to keep PMA. Anyone else?

L

LoveChild

Ok ladies, this is a different month, after many many of trying, taking breaks, trying again, we did it all different this month
(Pre-seed/BD'ed everyday from CD8 - CD20/laid down with pillow under bottom for at least 20 min EVERY time)
AND I took Clomid for the first time.

Now, let's see if it'll pay off and I get my BFP. :thumbup:

Anyway want to join me on this 2WW torture? :haha:

I am one day behind you (had my + opk Sunday and Monday). I am very hopeful after having an early MC at 5 weeks last month. Yesterday the opk was screaming positive at me - yay! I have never had that dark of a line.:thumbup:

Fx'd for us!

Good luck to us ;)

I'm actually a bit confused. Had a + on Sunday AM and yesterday.

Just did one this AM to see and was positive, not as dark but was and I got toooons of clear ewcm this AM, even more than yesterday, does that mean I ovulate today?!???

And should I squeeze a last BD session today to be safe?

I would say you are about to ovulate I would do the deed one more time today just to make sure!!

Just did it :haha:
got home and DTD to cover the bases. Now I reeeally hope I covered this month. :cloud9:
I am very nervous. Think I am expecting too much because we did so many different things...argghh

Can I join you girls?? I also m/c at 5 weeks and cant believe I had a positive on the opk on monday and tuesday. Faint a bit but I'm assuming it still counts?? I have also gone all out this month! OPK's, preseed, pregnacare vitamins, progesterone cream, charting, pillow under the bottom LOL. May have missed some LOL. I'm trying to keep my hopes up as the last m/c was my 6th :-( Because I had a darker OPK tuesday I am now classing 1st Sept as 1 DPO. So I'll be testing about the 14th, but could test around the 12th... :haha: I know I wont be able to help myself. GL girls! Keep posting on the crazy 2WW symptoms and I'll be here to join you. :dust:

Hey!!!
Please can i join too!!! Ov on Monday so will be testing along with you girls, what shall we do in the meantime??? xxxx

Hi all! I am feeling ok today - a bit of a headache. Maybe it is a good sign? I am trying to stay away from the excedrin!

What are you all doing to pass the time in the TWW?

Hi all, I will be leaving tomorrow for a little camping, will try to relax and forget that I am on 2ww...lol
be back next Monday and will catch up with everyone! Baby dust to all, let's get this BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust:

Hi everyone! I'll be testing on the 11th and this cycle has been a loooong one for me! If I calculated everything correctly it'll be a 41 day cycle... making this 2ww even lovelier!

Hi LoveChild, have a lovely trip and try not to worry. Cheree...are you 2 DPO or more?? I think I am 2 DPO today and I had a splitting headache...and really restless even though I have been sooooo tired.

I'm freaking cause I have had another positive opk for 4 days in a row!! Is that possible??

Hope everyone is doing well. xx

Hi LoveChild, have a lovely trip and try not to worry. Cheree...are you 2 DPO or more?? I think I am 2 DPO today and I had a splitting headache...and really restless even though I have been sooooo tired.

I'm freaking cause I have had another positive opk for 4 days in a row!! Is that possible??

Hope everyone is doing well. xx

I am not sure the exact day I ov'd. I am guessing that I ov'd on Tuesday - so 2 DPO. I had a positive opk on Sunday, a crazy strong positive on Monday and another positive on Tuesday. I didn't test on Wednesday, so who knows I could have had another positive? I thought it was rather strange that I had three in a row. When I researched it, I found that it is uncommon, but not unheard of to have positive opks several days in a row.

Can I join? I oved on Tuesday and will be testing on the 12th. I am hoping this is our month.

Hi ladies, typing from my mobile, leaving for trip soon.

So I am 3 (or 4) DPO, so far absolutely no symptoms. I really want to try to relax, nearly impossible, lol. Always thinking about the day I'll test!!! Urgh.

Oh, and to make it more hard to forget, lol, about 3 months ago I gave DH a list with about 15 names of each sex, asked him to pick 3 of each and those would be our options when time came, we did it to keep the hope going and fun I guess. Try to make it more real somehow....
So I want to share our picks :)

Girls:

Annabella
Emilia
Olivia

Boys:

Dylan
Lucas
Joshua

I'm just sooo happy we finally have the names we both love! ;)

Can I join? O'd on the 26th will be testing on the 12th as well (waiting 2 days after AF expectation) and we used pre-seed this month, so I'm hopeful!

*bites nails*

Hey Lovechild! Back again this month... I FINALLY Ov'd today!! Got my first peak reading on my CBFM yesterday, and got it again today... have had lots of right sided cramping today and ewcm! Last month it was CD18... this time around it's CD24... my cycles just keep getting longer and longer! :sex: 3 days ago, yesterday, and will again this evening... we're using preseed as well! Fingers crossed for you!

:wave: Hi to all the other lovely ladies on this thread! I was in the 2WW with Lovechild last cycle and our thread was a very lucky one... 3 or 4 other ladies got their BFPs. How is everyone?

Lots of :dust: to all !

Oh, and to make it more hard to forget, lol, about 3 months ago I gave DH a list with about 15 names of each sex, asked him to pick 3 of each and those would be our options when time came, we did it to keep the hope going and fun I guess. Try to make it more real somehow....
So I want to share our picks :)

Girls:

Annabella
Emilia
Olivia

Boys:

Dylan
Lucas
Joshua

I'm just sooo happy we finally have the names we both love! ;)

I love Annabella for a girl! Joshua is my boyfriend's name... so that's a good one ;)
We're stuck on Waylon for a boy... and either Kimber or Makenna for a girl!

Anyone else have their list? :haha:

I love Scarlett Imogen or Isabel Jessica
or Harrison James or Samuel Jack :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back