• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO today, testing Sept 12th - trying to keep PMA. Anyone else?

Hi there ladies and congrats on the BFPs!

Just wondered if someone could give me a little advice as you are all doing the tww. I am 8dpo and have been experiencing a few symptoms over the past couple of days. My husband and I have been trying for several years to conceive and so am trying not to get my hopes up. For the last few days I have been peeing loads more than normal and also I have been waking up in the middle of the night for no reason. This is so not like me as I love my sleep!!! Also have really bad aching legs and very sore nips - feels like someone has punched me there. Any advice or whether you had the same symptoms would be greatly appreciated. Still got 6 days until I can test and it is driving me mad. Thanks x

Your symptoms do sound good hun, but I appreciate your anxiety about it. Frequent urination is good, and pain in legs and hips can also be a very good sign. If its not normal for you to get sore nips then I would definitely say thats a good thing. For me, my bbs are always sore before af so as soon as they started itching I knew something was different. I chart how I feel in a calendar so I can recognise the differences month on month. Countdown to pregnancy is good but I have quirky things happen that you just cant tick on there so I write my own thoughts down. One day something just stands out as being very different. To you it may seem insignificant but think about the regularity of the unusual symptoms you have... time of day etc, like the fact that I cry to almost every program that I watch...happy or sad!! Its daft :haha: And will get heartburn between 2 and 6 unless I eat. Hot flushes at the same time. In the next few days things might become more clear to you.

Your being very patient, I was an idiot and tested and of course got bfn. Try to be in tune with yourself for the next week at least and look after yoursel hun. :hugs:

Thanks so much for your reply. It is really difficult not to read too much into your own symptoms and I have felt "pregnant" so many months that I just dont want to be in for anymore heartache. Have been using opks and this is the third month of using them and if this month fails my DH and I are going to the docs. You can only try for so long before you need that bit of extra help I think. Every little twinge or pain somewhere I keep thinking "oh am I???". Have just started to get a little heartburn this afternoon too but then that could be down to something I had at lunch I suppose.

Well fingers crossed for the next week and will see if I can hold out before testing.

Thanks again. And good luck to you too.xx

Well, morning ladies!!
2 days to go before AF is due, and I had bought a Clear Blue didi test, I had itchy fingers when i woke this morning as I've had some major cramps last night, and I can now confirm that i got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st month of TTC and a total of 44 days...can't believe it! GL to you all, don't give up hope, I'm praying for you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, morning ladies!!
2 days to go before AF is due, and I had bought a Clear Blue didi test, I had itchy fingers when i woke this morning as I've had some major cramps last night, and I can now confirm that i got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st month of TTC and a total of 44 days...can't believe it! GL to you all, don't give up hope, I'm praying for you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!!!!

Thanks so much for your reply. It is really difficult not to read too much into your own symptoms and I have felt "pregnant" so many months that I just dont want to be in for anymore heartache. Have been using opks and this is the third month of using them and if this month fails my DH and I are going to the docs. You can only try for so long before you need that bit of extra help I think. Every little twinge or pain somewhere I keep thinking "oh am I???". Have just started to get a little heartburn this afternoon too but then that could be down to something I had at lunch I suppose.

Well fingers crossed for the next week and will see if I can hold out before testing.

It is difficult, but you just have to try and distance yourself from the 'pregnant' bit and learn when your body is behaving differently. If your heartburn becomes a pattern then, and only then record it as a symptom. Heartburn has always been a good indicator for me, but symptoms can change with each pregnancy. After several years trying I would definitely go to the dr even if its just to talk, but they would have helped anytime from 12 months with no success. The first time I went was after 2 yearsand 5 miscarriages but thats because I knew I could conceive and they ten to brush you aside if you can conceive until you've had over 3 miscarriages as that can be 'normal' so statistics say!! xx

It is difficult, but you just have to try and distance yourself from the 'pregnant' bit and learn when your body is behaving differently. If your heartburn becomes a pattern then, and only then record it as a symptom. Heartburn has always been a good indicator for me, but symptoms can change with each pregnancy. After several years trying I would definitely go to the dr even if its just to talk, but they would have helped anytime from 12 months with no success. The first time I went was after 2 years and 5 miscarriages but thats because I knew I could conceive and they tend to brush you aside if you can conceive until you've had over 3 miscarriages as that can be 'normal' so statistics say!! xx

Sorry it duplicated!

CONGRATS bumblebeetle on your :bfp: Thats wonderful news!! :hugs:

CONGRATS Bumblebeetle and good luck to ALL of you ladies!! BELIEVE!!!

:dust:

How are you doing CJSG?? Any new symptoms to report?
I'm 9dpo today... I had to get up and pee 4 times in between 3am and 9am, ridiculous! But maybe a good sign... also had ewcm this morning, very weird. I'm still having the right sided twinges and cramps, I dunno I'll test tomorrow morning! GL to you and FX'd!! :flower:

Congrats Bumblebeetle, that's awesome news! :thumbup:

And congrats on your digi, Lovechild! I'm sure it was relieving to see it in words!!! :haha:

Lots of sticky dust to you both!

Thank you to al you lovely ladies, good luck, it will happen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Bumblebeetle, that's awesome news! :thumbup:

And congrats on your digi, Lovechild! I'm sure it was relieving to see it in words!!! :haha:

Lots of sticky dust to you both!
thanks so much hun!!!

I didn't have to waste a test this morning. AF came this morning earlier than expected. And I can test earlier next month! My cycles are going from 28 to 26. Strange. It's on to lucky Cycle 21!!

Aw, sorry the :witch: got you MrsWez... You're right though, lucky cycle 21! :winkwink:

BFN for me at 10dpo today... My luteal phase was only 12 days last cycle and I already feel like AF is on the way. I'm actually not as bummed this month, keeping the faith, I know it will happen! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->