• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO today, testing Sept 12th - trying to keep PMA. Anyone else?

Hello ladies, in tthe car, driving home from our trip, was very relaxing! Defintely didn't thk much about all this, but now, back to reality! LoL

I am 6 or 7DPO (not quite sure), ZERO symptoms! Only 2 things I got going on is sore/full boobs, but super normal for me a week before AF is due. Also, TONS of CM (post ovulation type). This month I had a lot!

So, I really don't know what to expect. I did all I could - lots of BD and all the fun details. But I also had fun, had a few drinks here and there and got away for the Holiday and relaxed.

Now, have to wait and see.....

How are you girls?

sounds like a fun trip!

I am feeling well today - no real symptoms to speak of (unfortunately!).

It is odd, because I do usually have sore bbs post ovulation, but nothing this month so far.

Hey LoveChild. Glad you have had a nice break! Does help being able to forget. I'm not sure how many DPO I am which is driving me nuts. 2-3 days I think now. I've had some sharp stabbing twinges in right side, dull cramps in abdo, and REALLY tired. The one thing that is keeping my hopes up is that I am itching ALL over, even my armpits which is EXACTLY the same as when I got pregnant last month. I also have funny tingling in the back of my thighs which I also had before. Still way too early for me to know either way though. Give it some time, I noticed last month that my most noticeable symptoms didnt start till 7-8 DPO... FX'd for you!

Ooook, vaca is over, back to normal, blah!

Still no symptoms, not feeling very positive for some reason :(

How are you all feeling?

I hear ya! We went to Oklahoma this weekend to visit family, then the bf and I were super lazy yesterday! Relaxed and didn't stress about the 2ww! Today is back in the grind of work and worry :haha:
No symptoms can always be a good sign... Sending positive energy your way! :flower:

I'm a bit hopeful... I'm 5DPO... normally my bb's are sore from O until :witch: but this time no soreness yet... FX'd!

:dust:

Hey girls...well I suspect I ma 3 DPO but maybe more. Dates all screwy cause of my mc last month. Today I have a horrible blood type taste in my mouth, REEEAAAAAALLLY thirsty, some pains in my right side but also a bit in my left. Feels almost like a burning pain across abdo but not severe. Itchy armpits which I had last month... and itchy all over...again like last month. The bit that is confusing me is that I had a temp dip today. My temp has been 98.6 to 98.9 consistent. Today its 98.1. Can implantation happen this early? Or even though my opks suggested ov for saturday I was getting a surge since last monday (but not dark enough in my opinion to be ov). Could I have ov early...or implantation??? I'm worried cause I feel like I am out this month. I've never had a temp dip this early....is always 4-5 days before af when I have been pregnant before. Sorry for the me me me post. Just bit worried.

Its nice to see you girls got to have a nice break and get away from all this insanity if but for a while. So are there any symptoms however mild you can post on???

Good luck to you girls. And to me too, lol. I hate when I get so negative though.

CJSG1977, the "blood type" taste in your mouth... could it be a metallic taste? If so I've heard that's a really good early pg sign! Sounds like maybe you OV'd earlier than Saturday? FX'd for you... your symptoms sound hopeful to me :thumbup:

Only symptoms for me are a horrible skin breakout on my chin, a lack of sore bb's (which I normally have sore bb's in the 2ww before af arrives) and I keep having ovulation type pains in my right side radiating down my leg. I use a fertility monitor and charting so I know OV happened on the 2nd... so I dunno, staying hopeful!

Thanks Cessa...yeah I hear people saying its like metal but for me I always say blood, but I think thats people just being polite. :haha: I cant help by hope that I did ov earlier but thing is I had ewcm on the weekend....well the 1st I noticed. Is it poss to get that after ov has happened?? Thanks for the feedback hun.

I had horrific breakout and then all of a sudden my skin went porcelain when I was last pregnant. It was great LOL! Could be fab! I always get sore bbs near af as well but last month my nipples were itchy as hell! So again that could be great for you! Keep me posted. :hugs:

So, guess what? I'm barely 7-8DPO and I tested!! LoL, what was I thinking, right???
But didn't fail to make me upset to see the BFN :(
Now I won't do til later. Yeah right. Lol

Aww Lovechild :hugs:
Chin up! It's wayyyy early! :winkwink:

I bought some FRER's last night because they were on sale super cheap, I'm sure I won't be able to hold off the testing much longer either! :dohh:

I know, I know. I should know better ;)
Well, keep us posted when you test :)

Hahaha you two make me laugh. That will be me next week. :haha: Due af around the 18th or so I believe. If ov was earlier (which suspician says it was) then I hope to do my 1st test on the 15th. If its neg then I will test on my b'day, the 17th. Last month I had a negative on day af was due and then pos the day after so it may be too early for me. But I have butterflies in my gut so I am gonna cave a bit early. I am really hoping you get a :bfp: both of you!!! 7-8 DPO is very early hunni so dont be disheartened just yet! :dust:

Thanks guys. I knwo, I am making myself go crazy - again - it is like a monthly routine. But this month I KNOW I am waaay more relaxed, last month I started at 6DPO and would symptom spot like a mad woman, basically imagining it all :wacko:

But this month I think I am better, I just did that one because was the last one and I was silly to test.

Never silly hun, just looking for answers and there is nothing wrong with that! I think next month if I dont get a bfp I need to chillax a little. Otherwise either me, or the dh will have a break down :haha: :dust:

Heck, if I have another one of the crazy month's DH will shoot me lol
the man is soooo patient - so far ;)

Heck, if I have another one of the crazy month's DH will shoot me lol
the man is soooo patient - so far ;)

:rofl: Sounds about right!

Makes me love him even more when I know I am driving him nuts and he does everything to reassure me and try and show me that he sees where I am coming from when I start going on about stuff.

Exactly CJSG!!

Anyway, I noticed just after the shower that my chest are, shoulders and a bit of back/shoulder is covered in small pimples/breakouts.
A little bit on my face.
I am really hoping this is a good thing because I NEVER get this many.
I do get a pimple or 2 before AF, but is different.

Could this only be the Clomid or can I hope bfp? :shrug:

Exactly CJSG!!

Anyway, I noticed just after the shower that my chest are, shoulders and a bit of back/shoulder is covered in small pimples/breakouts.
A little bit on my face.
I am really hoping this is a good thing because I NEVER get this many.
I do get a pimple or 2 before AF, but is different.

Could this only be the Clomid or can I hope bfp? :shrug:

Hey hun, just wanted to tell ya the pimples was/is a sign for me!!! Right before AF I usually get one of those deep very painful ones that never come to the surface....but before my BFP (and now) I have a few little ones on my chin and shoulders. Totally NOT normal for me as I haven't had bad skin in years! Fingers crossed it's a good sign for you :)

Yes mommy2lexi, that's how it is on me. Well, its not a loooot, but definitely a bit different. Still got a couple of the 'deep' ones on my chin, so I don't know.

Why is it that I can't feel positive? Argh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->