1 step closer

porkpie1981

Reaction score
From my posts u may have read that i am still bleeding my D & C was done in march 28 so thats 20 days. So i rang the hospitall a few days and ago and they said every1 takes different times, then i went to doc yesterday who did a preg test which was neg(supposed to be a good sign that nothing is left). Still wasnt happy so went to hospital early today and they scanned and said that i was boardline as there was still some lining. She gave me the same tablets that i took b4 the D & C that give u the cramps and two types of antibiotcs. So now i have to go back next wedneday 23 april and get rescanned as if still the same then anothe d & C.

HOWWWWW long can this last? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

P.S Apprently as ive had a c scetion they had to be gentler when doing the d & C so this is common. I wish i was imforned this earlier

So girlies once i get this sorted then i can get a ticker up for my 6 month count down until we ttc.

I was gonna put one up now vut until i get a proper af which mite be a month or so then theres no point . I cant wait, cant wait , cant wait:happydance:

bleeding looks to have stopped now so 1 af then i can add my wttc ticker:happydance:

mmmm spoke too soon as went to there loo and there was blood on the tissue.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont want another d & C:hissy:

Hope you don't have to have another :hugs: and your ticker appears very soon.
x

thats crappy :-(

but at least you are in good hands honey - and getting healthy to TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back