$1 store cheapie vs frer

susied

Reaction score
Hey all- I'm approx 13dpo- was supposed to start af Tuesday-she was a no show. took at cheapie hpt Sunday and yesterday.... Bfn.

So af is 3 days late - should I try a frer? Are the cheapies less sensitive? Or should I wait a few more days before testing? Trying not to poas every day!:blush: and trying not to spend loads on frers. Thanks in advance for help!!!

Honestly, I don't know. It depends on the test. Some cheapies have 10 sensitivity and others 25, that seems to be standard? Not sure off the top of my head what frer is.

Maybe wait a couple of days before testing again to see what happens?

Good luck!

When I got pregnant with my son, I was having some back pain and cramping, and since I was so irregular I wasn't sure if it was period pains or something else.. So we were at Walmart one night and I picked up 3 of the $0.88 tests they had, took one the next morning and it was positive. I took the other 2 and they were also positive. I had an ultrasound a week and a half later dating the pregnancy at 5 weeks, so I mean, I took those super cheap tests super early on, and they were positive when they should have been. I have no idea what DPO I would have been or anything like that, but I'll use them again.

Thanks ladies. I ended up taking another cheapie- :bfn: but then I took a frer and it was a glaring :bfp: !!! Took 2 Frers to be sure and no doubt about it- positive!

I took another cheapie just now and negative again. Defective maybe?

Thanks ladies. I ended up taking another cheapie- :bfn: but then I took a frer and it was a glaring :bfp: !!! Took 2 Frers to be sure and no doubt about it- positive!

Congrats on BFP!!!!! Maybe a defect -- but regardless -- BFP on FRER is perfect!!.. :)

I got a pos FRER at 12dpo...I didnt get a positive on dollar tree brand until 18dpo. Congrats on your BFP!

Yay, congratulations! Might not be defective, just not as sensitive as frer.

That is fantastic news, congratulations! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thnk you everyone!!! :) I just took another $1store one ... I think I'm at like 16dpo now... And it was finally :bfp: :happydance: I have a doc appt on Monday!!! Dh and I are very excited but I don't think it's quite sunk in for me that I'm baking a baby! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->