1 Tsp Bright Red Blood

Linzalora

Reaction score
Background Info: Scan at 10w4d was measuring perfectly, heartbeat was strong and good bpm. :cloud9: I have had zero cramps, and still suffering MS.

Last night, I was washing dishes and suddenly felt something weird, rushed to the bathroom, and I passed about a teaspoon of bright red blood and a tiny clot. :nope:

I freaked out of course, but made myself go to sleep, woke up in the middle of the night with no blood on pad and only some brown CM when I wiped. Have no more bleeding since, but I'm of course watching carefully and taking it very easy today.

I had a transvaginal scan on Saturday, and I understand that those can cause clots that may be hanging around the cervix to come loose. I have not DTD since December, so I would imagine that if DH was around, I might've passed this one earlier.

If I start bleeding again, I'll be making a trip back to the doctor to check on baby.

Anyone with a similar experience?

It does sound like it was caused by your transvaginal scan ! I would just give your doc a call to tell him/her what happened

I had this happen today. Not sure if I'm still bleeding, haven't brought myself to check lol. But I haven't felt anything.

Sorry you're having bleeding, Peanut. So nerve wracking.

Only a little brown discharge today. Pad is clean. FXed that we're done with that nonsense now!

I had this but a little more than a teaspoon. Totally freaked out around 10-11 weeks happened again a few days later but less scan showed all fine with baby & no reason for the bleed. When I looked at my old chart it would of been right around when my period would of been due.

Fingers crossed for you!

I had this last Saturday, I'd only had my dating scan on the Wednesday. Rang epu and was told to put a pad on and sit tight! Not had any more since. I was told it's very common between 12-13 weeks? Xxxx

I just had this experience on Thursday. I went for a scan on Friday and the baby was measuring appropriately and had a strong heart beat. (I am 7 weeks and some days). The doctor said that sometimes the placenta and the uterus grow at different rates and could cause some bleeding. Told me not to worry. Good luck to you!

I bled through my pregnancy with my daughter around when my period was due. She's now a bouncing 7 year old. Hope you're ok

Wow! So many experience this, too! I have had no spotting or bleeding since. Never had cramping, still none. Such a relief! Thanks for sharing your stories with me. It is so reassuring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->