1 week Angel'versary....

kam78

Reaction score
Tonight is very hard, a lot harder than I imagined... It's been exactly 1 week since my Emma Gail was taken away from me ....

This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to face ... God, I miss her so bad, I miss feeling her, I miss touching my tummy, I miss all the excitement, I miss the planning, I miss our talks, which we still have, just not the same, I miss even those lovely pregnancy woes we complain about, God, what I'd give to have them all back.... I just miss being so happy ...

I just don't understand and don't ever think I will, Why us? Why OUR baby? Why? I know we ALL think and feel and question the very same question, just don't understand ... I just can't believe this really happened and this isn't a bad dream I can't wake up from ... Someone please wake me.... My whole body just aches, I am so exhausted ...

I love you Emma Gail so much ♥ You will never be forgotten ...

Emma Gail♥
March 25, 2011
8.7 Ounces & 6 inches long
:sadangel:

:hugs: I wish I had the answers for you :hugs:

:kiss: Emma Gail :hugs:

I just am so very sorry :cry::cry::cry::cry: it's been a month for me also and I am getting worse not better :cry::cry:
My heart breaks for you and your sweet Emma Gail :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

HUGE hugs for you, I remeber the first week being the hardest. Now 5 weeks along and having cremated Buddy yesterday I feel a lot more at ease. It is very hard, but I hope with time we can all find happiness again. xxx

Thank you all so very much!!

I can't believe it's only been 1 week! It really feels like a month ... I really hope time is a healer...

I just keep praying for peace, comfort & guidance... as well for all you too ♥

I could have written your post myself. It has been nearly 5 weeks for me and I still have bad days when I feel like that. However I do have good days too and so yes I guess in time we learn how to deal with it.

RIP Emma Gail x x

Hello there lovely.

Just to say its been just over 3 weeks since our little cutie left us. Its amazing how us ladies can pick ourselves up and just get through trials like this even though the pain will always be there. And I'm being honest there hasnt been a day gone by that I've not questioned it all, thought about baby, thought about how many weeks I'd have been ... but as blunt as it sounds life goes on. Hubby got upset on day 2 when he saw the daffodils growing and bees buzzing - life goes on, but it has to if we're ever to acheive what we dare to dream about. We're bringing a daffodil on memorial day to signify that.

Love and prayers to you xxx

Today wasn't as bad as I expected, only ONE major melt down... Yay! So I mark this down as a good day.... I love my Emma Gail so much!

I did get an update from my doctor today.... Not sure if it's bad news or good to be honest, just trying to soak it all in ...

They originally thought I went into preterm labor d/t some sort of infection... They done an amnio and he said it looked a lil suspecious ...so we just waited... Well, come to find out I didn't have an infection... This whole week I have been racking my brain, thinking how can a stupid infection cause so much havoc & why isn't there an antibiotic for this?!? ... Well, after a very long & I must say pleasant chat with him, I asked about future babies & what he thought... He said the possibility is there, we know that we are just dealing with my yucky cervix and no other complications... Sooo, does anyone else have a yucky cervix & if so, have you successfully carried?? I definately wanna wait, give my body & most importantly my soul time to heal but think I wanna try again ...

Just very hopeful ... ♥

there are plenty of ladies out there with cervix problems... theres somewhere on this forum with posts and threads all about it. My friend has a weak cervix and had stitches to stop it from opening too early....

all the best in the future hun :hugs:

thinking of you hun, im 7 weeks on from losing Lily and although the rawness has gone i still feel totally empty. i was going for a walk today and found myself touching my tummy without even realising. life has changed for all of us and i know i will never be the person i was before Lily and even though we lost our little angel i wouldnt change getting pregnant because it made me realise how much love i have to give a child and how strong myself and OH are. Im thankful for the little blessings now a days. and i know Lily is watching over me all the time. rest peacefully gorgeous Emma Gail xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->