1 week into the 2 week wait...

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
well I am a week into my 2 week wait. been trying to relax and just have fun this month (as you can prob tell by my temp chart below) trying not to use opks and worry about temp and just not symptom spot etc. anyone else just been having fun for a change and just relaxing while ttc :)

Me :)

I did use OPKs just because I wanted to know ovulation and DPO. I am 7DPO today, so just waiting and seeing.

ive used opks the last 2 months soo ive figured out the rough 2 days I should ovulate around as I normally get a positive result for 2 days. but stil just trying to relax and have fun... I was 7dpo yesterday and tried to take my temp to see if id have any sort of dip but when ive not done my temp everyday its hard to tell lol

Hi there! I'm in 2ww with a doctor test on the 4th. I'm trying not to symptom spot because in April I was symptom spotting like crazy, thought I was pregnant after my ivf but was not. So this time I will try to not focus on symptoms but make it a really fun week.

I'm trying not yo symptom spot but sometimes they just creep up on you don't they? I do believe I get strong 'progesterone' symptoms though so I'll just think it's that until a test tells me different.

I just did a opk (even though i know ive ovulated already) and i never get a second line this late into my cycle/after ovulation but today i did... Was quitr close to a positive. I no some ppl get pos opk before ther bfp but can also have a surge before af... So not wantin to think too much into it... Its quite close to being positive (hard to tell in pic, not very great camera etc)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
Can definitely see the line, I hope it is the start of a BFP for you :) I always get a faint line on an OPK throughout my cycle but never dark enough for a camera to pick up unless it's ovulation. Take a test in morning!

even though I have a iPhone 5s the camera doesn't pick up lines very well lol... but it was slightly darker than the photo makes out.

I did a test yesterday morning but BFN :( I only done one as Tuesday night (now no hate comments) I had a few drinks in house with my boyfriend but after only 2 & a half I wasn't feeling very well...and well ended up with the runs and a very sore tummy. not 100% sure if it was the drink as I had headache and feelin very tired etc through out day but last time I was preg with my son before I found out I had a night out and I remember I got drunk very quickly & feeling quite sick when that's not like me at all... so wondered if maybe it was same this time around.

im 11dpo today sooo shall see if I come on on sunday if not il test Monday/Tuesday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->