1 week late for af... Cramping but bfns.. Anyone else the same.

Bubba dom

Reaction score
Ok so I'm 1 week late for my af and I've been cramping for the last few days like the :witch: is going to show her face but she doesn't. I rush to the bathroom scared she has but nothing. I've had symptoms like sore boobs to touch, runny nose, gassy, headaches, in bed at 7:30-8, sense of smell has picked up, can't concentrate and snack out all day coz I'm feeling hungry. I have dizzy spells and thrown up only a few times sorry for tmi, and nipples are soreish.

I've don't literally 10 hpts with first response but all :bfn: with am testing. Is it all in my head or too early to test. If I was pregnant counting from first day of last menstrual cycle I would be 5 weeks and 2 days with a :bfn:

Anyone else in same boat.

I am in the same boat, unfortunately. Today marks day 9 of being late...and no sign of AF. I had BAD PMS symptoms the week before I expected AF, so I assumed all was normal. The symptoms have cooled down a bit, but still having skin problems, let down feeling in nipples, kind of like there's shattered glass in them. EXTREMELY tired, cannot seem to sleep enough. I've been having crazy sneezing fits, which means nothing, I'm sure-but is unusual for me. My entire chest is like a map of blue veins, lower back and abdomen pressure. Oh, and the big one, I am sooo constipated!! One might say these are tell-tale early preg. symptoms...BUT, I took 3 of the cheapie internest HCG strip tests, all negative. I took one on day 1 of my missed period, as well as days 3 and 5. I haven't bothered to do one since Day 5, just gonna sit back and wait for AF. I assume, if I get negative tests AFTER my missed period, then it is definitely a no go.
I hope you get some answers soon! Keep me updated!

Hey yeah I know it's frustrating. My boobs are sore to touch and I can always feel them on me. I can't lay on them or put slight pressure on them. I'm getting cramping and I always assume yup here's my af but nothing. I haven't taken one since day 5 of missed period either and I'm still late... Apparently some women don't show positive hpts until like 8 weeks pregnant.

My skin is breaking out and I never get pimples.. Lucky I guess.. Touch wood.. Haha. And starving and sneezing n runny nose. I just wanna know :( let me know how you go but so far no news from me as nothing has changed except I've been having weird dreams for the past 3 nights... Really vivid.

I am 13 dpo, (not late, I know) but all I am getting are BFNs. My boobs are realllllly sore, to the point that I wore a sports bra today. I'm sure they are bigger because the t-shirt I wore to bed last night was tight around my chest without a bra. I'm having some cramping so I'm thinking AF might be on her way, but by this point my boobs should have stopped hurting if she was right around the corner....

Good luck to you ladies, I'm already going nuts and I'm not even late lol

I'll jump in here too. Today marks 17 days late for me. And still getting BFNs. Just want to rip my hair out. Too many symptoms to list, but I don't know if they are in my head or stress or what!
I hope you all get your answers soon girls!

I got mine yesterday. Good luck to you though!

Mine's due tomorrow. No sign of her yet...still BFNs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->