1 year later got my BFP

Gems no 2

Reaction score
1 year after starting ttc I got my bfp! :cloud9:
I'm so over the moon it's been a hard 12 months but now we are delighted. I'm only 4 weeks 1 day but have had to tell work due to working in a high risk areas so now feel I need to tell some family too, feels wrong otherwise!!!

Have a nine year old son already and need to tell him soon and prepare him for all the changes!

Any other April 14 mummies out there that want to buddy up?

:hugs:

Congrats!!! I just found out today that I am pregnant... after 2 years and 7 long months, 6 months of failed clomid and a failed IVF.... and all of a sudden BFP out of nowhere. My due date is april 27th, would love to have a bump buddy!

Congratulations!!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/congrats_zpsf2f53271.gif

Congratulations! We are due April 28th after TTC for about 18 months. It is our fourth and final, and I am both overwhelmed with happiness and really very nervous.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!
Quick question did your areoles on your breast spread wide, and nipples get hard and did you notice a bunch of blue veins in your breast. Just curious i never been pregnant before im 5dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->