1 year mark ...no success :((((((((

tulip11

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi
we have been ttc since dec 2011 and now its been 1 year mark still with no success...I am 25 and DH is 32 ...I feel that it will never even happen...I am completely heart broken :( :cry: ...any tips ,any advice from you guys who got their BFP's...congratulations to all of you...I hope that one day I ill announce my BFP here but it looks very difficult for me :nope:

Not sure this will give you comfort or not but we TTC for over 7 years then out of no where BFP and I now have a 1 year old boy. All I can say is try and think one day it WILL be you and that will be the baby you waited for :) :hugs:

DH and I TTC for 2 years, and we recently got our BFP.

He got his sperm checked, and the results were excelent.
They realized I have PCOS.
I took clomid CD2-6, and got my BFP this dec 2nd..

However, Im 2 weeks behind of what my ticker says, because it seems like I ovulated later than I thought, and besides, the baby implanted later than expected.

So dont give up! Everythings possible! :hugs:

Not sure this will give you comfort or not but we TTC for over 7 years then out of no where BFP and I now have a 1 year old boy. All I can say is try and think one day it WILL be you and that will be the baby you waited for :) :hugs:

thanks hun...

However, Im 2 weeks behind of what my ticker says, because it seems like I ovulated later than I thought, and besides, the baby implanted later than expected.

hi hun congrates...were your cycles regular? actually I am asking because I usually most of time time got af after 28-30 days but sometimes after 33 days as well..this time I got mine after 33 days...but regular with af in sense I got it every month...what were ur signs of PCOS ?

Definitely get checked out hun. There may be absolutely nothing wrong and it WILL happen for you, but there may be something that doctors could help with. Dh and I were trying for over a year and got checked out where it was found dh had a really low sperm count. We did IVF and it worked first time. We may still have been trying had we not got checked out. Basically if there are any issues, there is always something that can be done to remedy it and it ends the constant heartbreak of seeing af every month. Best of luck, I hope you have a bfp soon xx

hi hun congrates...were your cycles regular? actually I am asking because I usually most of time time got af after 28-30 days but sometimes after 33 days as well..this time I got mine after 33 days...but regular with af in sense I got it every month...what were ur signs of PCOS ?
Well, my cycles for about 6 months would be 35 days long, then they would turn 32, then 42,... usually they stick for a period of time, and then change.

My signs for PCOS were painful menstruation, and very bloody, and of course, irregular cycles... I dont have facial hair, or grow it in my belly like symptoms suggest... also, Im a very slim person, so I never thought that was my case, because online they talk about weight gain as a symptoms...

Its so easy to realize you have PCOS: You can know from an ultrasound...

First, they prescribed metformin, but I pretty much rejected it.. it made me shacky, and weak.

My doctor asked me to TTC for a year without help and see if that works, but in a year we didnt see any results... so when I reached the year mark, he prescribed me clomid, 50mg, and they made a follow up on an ultrasound, and they realized it did work...

Clomid is something you cant take every month... I had to stop taking it for some months, as the body needs to "rest" from it... then I stoped taking it for 4 months because DH was emotionally exhausted from TTC, and when we re took clomid on this last cycle that started oct 31st, BAM, I got knocked up! :haha:

But in my case, I ovulated later than I thought.. seems like the sperm from 3 days made it, and also I implated later...

So if its been a year, I recommend you to go and see your GYN.. first he might check your hormones, then do an ultrasound, and get your OH to get a sperm check!

Im sure everythings gonna be all right!

This cycle I really relaxed and took it easy! :thumbup:

Well, my cycles for about 6 months would be 35 days long, then they would turn 32, then 42,... usually they stick for a period of time, and then change.

My signs for PCOS were painful menstruation, and very bloody, and of course, irregular cycles... I dont have facial hair, or grow it in my belly like symptoms suggest... also, Im a very slim person, so I never thought that was my case, because online they talk about weight gain as a symptoms...

Its so easy to realize you have PCOS: You can know from an ultrasound...

First, they prescribed metformin, but I pretty much rejected it.. it made me shacky, and weak.

My doctor asked me to TTC for a year without help and see if that works, but in a year we didnt see any results... so when I reached the year mark, he prescribed me clomid, 50mg, and they made a follow up on an ultrasound, and they realized it did work...

Clomid is something you cant take every month... I had to stop taking it for some months, as the body needs to "rest" from it... then I stoped taking it for 4 months because DH was emotionally exhausted from TTC, and when we re took clomid on this last cycle that started oct 31st, BAM, I got knocked up! :haha:

But in my case, I ovulated later than I thought.. seems like the sperm from 3 days made it, and also I implated later...

So if its been a year, I recommend you to go and see your GYN.. first he might check your hormones, then do an ultrasound, and get your OH to get a sperm check!

Im sure everythings gonna be all right!

This cycle I really relaxed and took it easy! :thumbup:

yeah hun next week I am going to make an appointment..thanks alot have H&H 9 months...

I am sorry it has been rough for you. I don't really have any tips, but I can tell you what I did both times for my bfps. I took my temp every day to be sure I was ovulating. I also checked cm and used opks to help know before o. Both times I had sex a TON. Several days before o, on o and several after. I am not exaggerating about the number either, with our first bfp we had sex 10 times in thirteen days and with the second, we had sex 13 times in 16 days. I would make sure you bd at least 2 days before o, the day of o and two days after. Good luck, I hope it happens for you soon.

Me too beauty's :( it's so hard watching everyone else conceive and have babies huh, I'm exactly the same situ, 1 year ttc, hope it happens soon babe xxxx

Me too beauty's :( it's so hard watching everyone else conceive and have babies huh, I'm exactly the same situ, 1 year ttc, hope it happens soon babe xxxx

yeah hun you are right...in my family one girl was ttc since 1 year she got pregnant exactly at 13th cycle with twins she gave birth to twins boy and girl...my three friends got pregnant recently...one of my frd got pregnant at 3rd cycle...everyone asks me when are you gonna announce good news and that really makes me cry and now I even dont want to pass by babies shops because that make me cry whenever I look at babies stuff...sometimes I think that I am not the lucky one to be mum or may be I dont deserve it ....baby dust to you hun...

Hi
we have been ttc since dec 2011 and now its been 1 year mark still with no success...I am 25 and DH is 32 ...I feel that it will never even happen...I am completely heart broken :( :cry: ...any tips ,any advice from you guys who got their BFP's...congratulations to all of you...I hope that one day I ill announce my BFP here but it looks very difficult for me :nope:[/QUOTE]

Hi I can tell you that I started to take 2 Geritol complete vitamin pill form, 2 b-6, 1 baby asprin 81mg and an OPK. Thats is what I have done differently last month and I got my :bfp: Nov. 27. I have been with DH for 10 years :happydance: ohh and check out the emsp (egg meets sperm plan)!!!

:dust:

Hi
we have been ttc since dec 2011 and now its been 1 year mark still with no success...I am 25 and DH is 32 ...I feel that it will never even happen...I am completely heart broken :( :cry: ...any tips ,any advice from you guys who got their BFP's...congratulations to all of you...I hope that one day I ill announce my BFP here but it looks very difficult for me :nope:

Hi I can tell you that I started to take 2 Geritol complete vitamin pill form, 2 b-6, 1 baby asprin 81mg and an OPK. Thats is what I have done differently last month and I got my :bfp: Nov. 27. I have been with DH for 10 years :happydance: ohh and check out the emsp (egg meets sperm plan)!!!

:dust:[/QUOTE]

thx hun and congrats have H&H 9 months..:happydance:

Dont give up hope hun, it took me and dh 4 and a half years to get our first bfp...Sadly my baby girl was born sleeping at 19 weeks in August. I thought we were in for the long haul with ttc our rainbow baby but to our complete surprise we conceived 3 and a half months later. Good luck and baby dust to you xx

:hugs: we were ttc 2.5yrs then had mc then following month got pregnant and went onto have a baby girl. ttc no.2 took first months :) there is def hope x

I'm so sorry this has been rough on you Tulip.

I agree with the SMEP (Sperm Meets Egg Plan) DH and I are trying it and we're crossing our fingers it will work out.

Have you tried using anything, like Preseed? Sometimes the thickness of CM can mean the difference between a BFP and BFN. SMEP has really good advice about taking a small amount of Robtussin to make things 'runny' but I bought Preseed when TTC my son and we got preggo on the first try!

Before that, I couldn't get pregnant no matter what we did, my daughter is only around because I had a blighted ovum and had to have a D&E and that surgery made me 'ultra-fertile' as the doc explained to me... two months later I was pregnant with her.

Definately see your doctor and I'm sure they'll mention something about getting involved with Clomid but I'd suggest getting some Preseed too. You can go to their website and get it at www.preseed.com or pick it up at a Walgreens (it just recently came to their stores but it makes it much easier to get!) It mimics CM fluids to help make the spermies last for days instead of hours! Really affordable too! ^_^

Good luck girl, crossing my fingers for you!!

I'm so sorry this has been rough on you Tulip.

I agree with the SMEP (Sperm Meets Egg Plan) DH and I are trying it and we're crossing our fingers it will work out.

Have you tried using anything, like Preseed? Sometimes the thickness of CM can mean the difference between a BFP and BFN. SMEP has really good advice about taking a small amount of Robtussin to make things 'runny' but I bought Preseed when TTC my son and we got preggo on the first try!

Before that, I couldn't get pregnant no matter what we did, my daughter is only around because I had a blighted ovum and had to have a D&E and that surgery made me 'ultra-fertile' as the doc explained to me... two months later I was pregnant with her.

Definately see your doctor and I'm sure they'll mention something about getting involved with Clomid but I'd suggest getting some Preseed too. You can go to their website and get it at www.preseed.com or pick it up at a Walgreens (it just recently came to their stores but it makes it much easier to get!) It mimics CM fluids to help make the spermies last for days instead of hours! Really affordable too! ^_^

Good luck girl, crossing my fingers for you!!

yeah hun I am trying conceive plus since last 3 cycles...taking grapefruit juice,using opk's and next cycle ill gonna start CBFM ...thanks alot hun ...:hugs:

Hi we fell pregnant one year after starting to try. I remember being devastated it took so long (i know it can take longer for some).
When we started trying i began taking b50 complex as it is meant to regulate cycles ( mine were all over the place) i also took agnus castus (but stopped that at 7 months ttc).
At 6 months ttc we invested in the clearblue fertility monitor and this was fantastic for us as my cycles continued to be eratic.
On the month that i actually conceived i was drinking a glass of grapefruit juice daily (meant to make ewcm more favourable i think), i was using pre-seed, following SMEP (had been following that for 4 months before concieving), using the clearblue fertility monitor but i also used cheap opk's that month too - it was this month that i realised my surge happened in the evening so we really did time things to perfection the month we conceived.
Also myself and DH had agreed that we would go to the dr if we did not concieve that month (so maybe that subconciously took some pressure of us).
I know it is a long hard road, and probably everyone seems pregnant right now or has a little baby (i remember that when we were ttc it 'seemed' everywhere i looked everyone had exactly what i wanted (to be pregnant and have a baby) and life seemed so unfair. But right now i am proof dreams really do come true (my little boy is sat next to me in his swing sleeping soundly) after 1 year ttc we got there and you will too.

Good luck to you and sending all the :dust: in the world your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->