1 year mark ...no success :((((((((

yeah I am taking grapefruit juice since last cycle...and today I got my CBFM so if I cant get my BFP this cycle so ill start using CBFM next cycle :) thanks alot hun

:hugs: it took us 2 years. It's cliché but the moment we stopped actively trying I fell pregnant.

:hugs: it took us 2 years. It's cliché but the moment we stopped actively trying I fell pregnant.

yeah hun many people told me that when they stopped trying they got pregnant..actually stress is the main factor which prevents from conceiving...thanks hun GL:hugs:

yeah hun many people told me that when they stopped trying they got pregnant..actually stress is the main factor which prevents from conceiving...thanks hun GL:hugs:

thats so true. but when ur ttc for long time its impossible not ttc. and not to feel stressed about it all:hugs:

we didnt try this time around took 1 month!

Well we got our BFP after 2 years ttc, we used pressed, cheap opks, we also changed position (tmi alert) we had finished off in missionary the last couple years and then last month we finished off in doggy style.....I suppose it's meant to get the sperms closer to where they need to be and we got out BFP that month ;-) don't lose hope it will happen xxxxxx

I have been TTC for 2.5 years, I have had one MC and one chemical pregnancy in this time, you have to stay positive i know its hard but we will all get there and definately see your doc, they can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->