10-11 dpo Dark brown spotting and dull af-like cramps

Syd12

Reaction score
Hello! My husband and I (both 31) are TTC #1. This is our second month of trying, but our first month of monitoring (BBT, OPK, and CBFM).

I am currently 11 dpo, but started having brown spotting at 10 dpo with dull af-like cramping. We timed everything perfectly, so after getting some symptoms last week, I thought this was going to be our month. Now I am slightly discouraged and I am trying to wait out on testing to avoid the disappointment of a BFN. I was wondering if anyone experienced what I am right now and resulted in success to ease my anxiety during the wait. I am also concerned because I usually start brown spotting 7 days before my period is due. My time line of events are below!

CD18 = O day
1 dpo = O spotting, EWCM, nips are sensitive
2 dpo = Sticky CM (per definition from fertilityfriend.com), nip still sensitive
3 dpo = Sticky CM
4 dpo = Sticky CM, On/off miold af-like cramps. Few minor twinges/pinching in the morning.
5 dpo = Sticky CM, On/off twinging/pinching
6 dpo = Sticky CM, bbs sore and feeling fuller
7 dpo = Creamy CM, Sharp pain on right side when I stood up too fast (sometimes this happens though, may not be abnormal)
8 dpo = Slight headache, woke up to numb left leg (weird), strong Af-like dull aches upon waking (reallllly abnormal. I never have AF cramps this early)
9 dpo = Sticky CM, Vivid dream last night, woke up sweaty, Severe headache, flutter in uterus? like it was having spasms, strong Af-like dull aches upon waking
10 dpo = Some sticky CM, but then spotting started around noon (I usually start spotting 7 days before my period is due, so today was right on track with when I should start spotting should AF come), Af-like dull ache all day
11 dpo = Spotting seemed heavier and darker, no sticky CM mixed in. Still have Af-like dull aches, Bbs really sore when I woke up. Temps were steady post-O at 97.9, but today it dropped to 97.7....

When I got my bfp I literally had no symptoms so I try hard not to over analyze the symptoms. As for the spotting, it could be implantation spotting with an implantation dip!! :) Only one way to know!! Good luck!

Hopefully implantation spotting! Fingers crossed for you!!

Thank you ladies! I would love it if it was. I appreciate your thoughts! I'm going to try to hold off on testing until Saturday unless AF gives me more clues that she is on her way instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->