10+2 weeks at 12 week scan :\

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Well went to my 12 week scan and told im only 10+2 weeks so gotta go back 24th june for another scan, due date 28/12 but elcs at 21/12 im a high risk pregnancy due to my weight and 2 previous csections consultant said ill be scaned throughg the 3rd trimester as of babies weight gain as i have large babies and because of my scar too

Baby had a good heart beat and a good wiggle was lovely to see and put my anxiety at ease :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 27
Aww i had my scan yday. I'm back on 30th June for my 12 week scan x

Did u think you was further along then what was u measuring at your last scan you had a few weeks back x

I went for my 12 weeks scan (first one), and found out I was 8 weeks 4 days, must have been one heck of a pregnancy test! LOL So now I have to wait until 2 Fridays from tomorrow to go for 12 week. All good though, so re-assuring to see heartbeat and wiggles. :winkwink:

Did u think you was further along then what was u measuring at your last scan you had a few weeks back x

Yea i thought i was 12 weeks and epu said i was 8 weeks and 5 days when i had my emergency scan so they lied to me lol o well i get to see baby in 3 weeks so i aint complaining lol x

Defo Lmao. I get a scan on the 30th to i had one Tuesday saw baby and heartbeat can't wait to see baby again x

The consultant ate letting me be sterilised aswell so when they are getting baby out ill be sterilised aswell so glad tbf x

I want to be sterilised . I'm hoping for a normal birth like mt last two tho x

Im not allowed a natural birth they wont take the risk

Yea even though i could do without the weeks of pain after lol x

Yea it is im just so glad that OH is off work over xmas so he will help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member