10+4 and still can't find HB

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
I had a scan at 9+1 and heard the HB. So loud and strong. I have a Doppler and still can't find the HB. I found it with DD at 11 weeks so thought I'd hear it earlier with second pregnancy. I heard some people say maybe be because I carry more weight around my stOmach from first pregnancy but only UK size 10/12.

I'm not overly worried. I know baby is still so tiny but just want to hear it. Becoming impatient and I can imagine myself panicking soon

Anyone else waiting to hear it? Second third time mums?

I found it at 10 weeks but I can't find it every time. At 11 weeks it's almost gotten harder to find, I think because the placenta has gotten bigger and now the baby kinda hides behind it.

I don't think it's surprising that so early on that you can't find it, I wouldn't worry I just think it's abit early.

Thanks ladies. Yeah I'm not overly worried. Just damn impatient lol

I have found it the last 2 days at 10+1 and 10+2 BUT only first thing in the morning before eating. As soon as I eat I can't find it at all.I also didn't find it this morning. I think it's a bit hit and miss this early x

I made my fiancé hide my Doppler I kept scaring myself when i cudnt find baby, this is my 4th baby and I guarantee if I had Doppler now I would t find the baby and I'd freak out lol i said he has to keep it till im 12 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->