10 BFP's - My bittersweet story!! after 2 yrs.

podom1225

Reaction score
I joined this website only hours ago, Once I created my profile, I posted my first thread it was this:

Hi there, Ill make this short and sweet if I could just ask for some opinions thanks!

DH & I have been TTC since 08/2009. Usually my cycle is pretty regular about 29 days and AF lasts 7 days. My LMP was on June 27, 2011 and gone by July 3rd.

I didnt do OPK's this month, trying to get "TTC" off my mind, just enjoyed my DH My calendar says I WOULD have ovulated on July 11th, we baby danced on the 9th, 11th and 13th - coincidence But on the 11th I started having lots of symptoms: Very sore heavy breasts with veins, also sorry if TMI my nipples are starting to look cone shaped :/, medium amt of acne(which I only usually get before AF), on and off very fatigue, my feet have been swollen in the am, headaches, neck aches, dizziness (come and go),frequent urination, light yellowish discharge started today.

Not sure whats going on.. We have been TTC for 2 yrs, so I have trouble convincing myself im pregnant But I explain these wacky symptoms. Wondering if Im having a wacky month? Could I have all these symptoms this early? Are these symptoms possible pregnancy symtoms or just getting ready for AF (never had them before)?
Thanks for your feedback, Just to take my mind off of it, The 2WW is hard, but im almost there! Thank you! Trish

-Ok well once I logged off my computer for the night, I was headed to bed, but I had to pee, so I decided to test as I cleaned up my bathroom while I was waiting I just so happened to look down at the test and I got my very first BFP after nearly 2 yrs of waiting!!!!! This was at 11 o clock as soon I saw the faint line, my knees went weak and I started to shake all I could do was cry and say "Thank you God!" Quickly I grabbed the test and ran next door to my best friends house and she nearly fell out of her chair, just nights ago she had a dream that I was pregnant :) We hugged and laughed for a few minutes, then ran a little further down the road to my moms house.. and told her where she was ecstatic.... Then at about midnight, I drove to my sisters house, yanked her out of bed and told her.. Mind you my sister just found out she is pregnant with her 2nd baby and she is only 7 weeks :) So needless to say she is tickled pink.. ahhh!! My parents are so excited! Now, Im am thinking of a creative way to tell my husband, who works nights, so he will be home at about 6 in the am.. OMGGGG!! This is so surreal.. I firmly believe we conceive with the help of Fertility Blend sold at GNC, my husband and I have both been taking it for a month, I just finished my bottle too!

So good luck and baby dust! Thank you and God bless you all!!
Trish:cloud9:

Oh wow! You must be super - excited. You and your sister are gonna have babies together! Congrats!

haha! yes she is super excited and so am I.. I thought she was going to hyperventilate when I told her!! Thank you for your post!:winkwink:

I joined this website only hours ago, Once I created my profile, I posted my first thread it was this:

Hi there, Ill make this short and sweet if I could just ask for some opinions thanks!

DH & I have been TTC since 08/2009. Usually my cycle is pretty regular about 29 days and AF lasts 7 days. My LMP was on June 27, 2011 and gone by July 3rd.

I didnt do OPK's this month, trying to get "TTC" off my mind, just enjoyed my DH My calendar says I WOULD have ovulated on July 11th, we baby danced on the 9th, 11th and 13th - coincidence But on the 11th I started having lots of symptoms: Very sore heavy breasts with veins, also sorry if TMI my nipples are starting to look cone shaped :/, medium amt of acne(which I only usually get before AF), on and off very fatigue, my feet have been swollen in the am, headaches, neck aches, dizziness (come and go),frequent urination, light yellowish discharge started today.

Not sure whats going on.. We have been TTC for 2 yrs, so I have trouble convincing myself im pregnant But I explain these wacky symptoms. Wondering if Im having a wacky month? Could I have all these symptoms this early? Are these symptoms possible pregnancy symtoms or just getting ready for AF (never had them before)?
Thanks for your feedback, Just to take my mind off of it, The 2WW is hard, but im almost there! Thank you! Trish

-Ok well once I logged off my computer for the night, I was headed to bed, but I had to pee, so I decided to test as I cleaned up my bathroom while I was waiting I just so happened to look down at the test and I got my very first BFP after nearly 2 yrs of waiting!!!!! This was at 11 o clock as soon I saw the faint line, my knees went weak and I started to shake all I could do was cry and say "Thank you God!" Quickly I grabbed the test and ran next door to my best friends house and she nearly fell out of her chair, just nights ago she had a dream that I was pregnant :) We hugged and laughed for a few minutes, then ran a little further down the road to my moms house.. and told her where she was ecstatic.... Then at about midnight, I drove to my sisters house, yanked her out of bed and told her.. Mind you my sister just found out she is pregnant with her 2nd baby and she is only 7 weeks :) So needless to say she is tickled pink.. ahhh!! My parents are so excited! Now, Im am thinking of a creative way to tell my husband, who works nights, so he will be home at about 6 in the am.. OMGGGG!! This is so surreal.. I firmly believe we conceive with the help of Fertility Blend sold at GNC, my husband and I have both been taking it for a month, I just finished my bottle too!

This will take a bit but I think Walmart does this on same day pick up. Create a calander ( you can do this online) and each month put a photo of a special event that happened in your relationship together ( wedding, vacations, when you met, dates out) On the month that you are due for your baby ( which you can figure out online) have a great big picture of your possitive pregnancy test and say " and this is the month you become a father". Make a romantic evening of it and give him the calender as a "just because I love you" and then see his expression when he flips to that month.:happydance: Congratulations!!!!!

Where do I get this stuff!!

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/UeEUp8.png

TTC Buddies with SBinRI, Pauls_angel, mrsmoomoo, Katherine1209 and Commie

Omg! Congrats! Reading this made me tear up. the calander ideais the awesomest idea I've ever heard. Very creative. Your DH is gonna be so happy:) I hope you haveahappy and healthy nine months!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->