10 days after m/c...ovulation?

kat20

mum to 1 baby and 2 angel
Reaction score
hi ladies i have a ?....its been 10 days since i passed my baby and i stoped bleeding yesterday but i also noticw that my cm looked liked it would if i was ovulating very strechy. is it possible i was ovulating? cause i didnt think it was possible but then agian ive heard of women gettin bfps two weeks after m/c.....can anyone help?

somebody please im so confused and need some answers

have you thought about buying OPK's (ovulation predictor kits) to track it?? They helped me figure out when I was O'ing and helped me get pregnant .. unfortunately I am miscarrying right now :cry: I plan on using them again though as they really helped me out.

on another thread a girl lost her baby and scanner said she was ready to ov as they could see it. she lost baby on wed i m sure and the monday - tuesday after she ov

okay so i guess it is possible...thanks girls. Holly im sorry for ur loss hun. i knw exactlt how ur feeling. this is my second miscarraige due to low progesterone levels...i didnt knw that b4 but now i now what i need to do to prevent a miscarraige from happening agian. thats y i was so excited when i thought i was ovulating bc i wanna try agian asap but also want things to heal up.

Yeap its a 100 percent possible to ovulate after a miscarriage, that why if you prefer to wait longer its a good idea to use condoms, some like to let there body heal other like to jump into which ever you prefer :)

well i def feel like im ovulating bc i stoped bleeding from mc yesterday and today i have the clear strechy cm and ive been crampy on an off and ive been havin some major backaches....

You sound just like me, I MC on the 12th Jan, but had retained products removed only 10 days ago. My bleeding stopped 3 days ago and the day after I had LOTS of clear EWCM, cramps, and bloated. Just how I would feel when I ovulate. I didnt think it would be possible and I'm too scared to BD incase it kick starts the bleeding again, so I've lost my chance if it were OV this soon anyway. Good luck to you xx

Hi,

I'm in exactly the same boat as you. Miscarried on 28/1/11 and have got proper ovulation pains, ewcm and positive opk. The only thing I'm confused about is that I'm still having blood tests at the hospital as my HCG levels are taking an age to come down but yesterday they were 106 which is still ata positive level.

Were your HCG levels 0 atraight after you miscarried? :winkwink:

Hi i too had a miscarriage at 10 weeks and i must have ovulated straight away because i got pregnant 3 weeks after unfortunately i then suffered a late misscarriage at 18 weeks i have just had my 3rd period so have started trying to concieve again.... Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->