10 days late and still bfn?

littlebear627

Reaction score
I am pretty new at tracking my cycles but this new app I have has been helping. I had periods on Jan 9, Feb 6(my honeymoon grr), and Mar 10 just for some background info. I was due on April 9. The app said I was ovulating around Mar 26, and we had unprotected sex the 24th and 25th. If that is accurate, I would be 24 dpo and still nothing?
I have experienced moodiness, loss of appetite, a little nausea but no vomiting, my nipples are VERY tender, funny feelings in stomach, increased urination, and obvi a missed period. I tested when I was 4 days late and got bfn. I tested again this morning (10 days late) and got another bfn. Although it looked like there might have been a faint line, my husband didn't see it so I just assume I was imagining it. Been using FRER and have one test left. Was going to wait until 2 weeks late to use it?
Can you ladies give me some advice? :wacko:

I would just say maybe call your doctor and ask for a blood test .. If it's negative and you still don't get your period you can be given something to start it so you can move on and try again! Good luck !

Im in same boat!!!!!
Why must our bodies do this? Just give us the damed + or the witch so we can move on!
I had a negative blood test 2 days before AF due. Now 5 days late.
I didnt show a + with DS1 till 5 weeks after missed period. Theres still hope for us yet! !!

P.S thats so poopy on your honeymoon!
Xxxxx

dh suggests to wait it out. i am treating my body as if i am prego including taking prenatals because it never hurts. so we'll see. keep you posteddd.

currently 16 days no af and no signs!! plus a 3rd bfn. UGH.
plus i am completely exhausted today and have done nothing strenuous and had 7 hours of sleep last night? I NEVER nap and today I slept for like 3 more hours in the middle of the afternoon. what. the. heck.

another update.. dh and i were doing the bd and he noticed there was some blood. although when I looked, it wasn't really blood it was more like pink discharge or really light spotting.
my tracker app says that I would be ovulating today.
UMMM
could I just have completely skipped my period and my cycle is right back on track?
is that even possible?
or is this going to turn into af after torturing me for this long?

UGH

I have no idea! I'm so sorry! Our bodies torture us I swear .. Will be looking for your update

another update.. dh and i were doing the bd and he noticed there was some blood. although when I looked, it wasn't really blood it was more like pink discharge or really light spotting.
my tracker app says that I would be ovulating today.
UMMM
could I just have completely skipped my period and my cycle is right back on track?
is that even possible?
or is this going to turn into af after torturing me for this long?

UGH

You need your periods so that you can Ovulate again. I was late also in my last cycle and then i figured out that i actually ovulated late. So that may be the case with you as well. May be you ovulated just when you noticed that bleeding :shrug:

Well my friends the :witch: has arrived. :( I woke up with heavy cramps and heavy flow.

.......UGH

thanks ladies for your support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back