10 days late... clear discharge... BFN test..HELP!!!

Express09

Try to Conceive baby #3
Reaction score
I was suppose to get my period on the 13th of Feb. I am always 30 day. But the time when I was suppose to get my period, I had white clear string discharge for 3-4 days, it seem like I was ovulating, but was suppose to get period. CONFUSED! Now it has stopped, still no period. I have never been this late on a period before. I took a test 9 days ago, and it was a BFN...

Anyone has this happen to them, and what was the outcome??

I want to take another test, but been trying for over a year for our 3rd, that I am sick of disappointments. :cry:

It's possible that you are preg and it's just too early to test. It's also possible that you ovulated late this cycle - stress, vacation, life changes can all delay ovulation, anything going on this past month?
If you don't get your answer soon, you could book a visit to your doctor for some bloodwork.

I did just start a new job. So now I am going to school ful time n working full time. It's been stressful, and I am sure that is the reason my AF is late :(.

Has anyone ever ovulated instead of their period?

No hun but I have ovulated late. I am to understand we only ovulate once per cycle (although you can release two eggs close together) so it is probably a late ovulation you are having from stress. Good luck hun and hope you got your bd'ing in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->