10 days late, still negative

Islander29

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
wonder if anyone has been in the same situation??
in the middle of my cycle i had an hour of sharp AF like cramps. then it went away. 2 weeks before AF was due i noticed one morning that i had blue veins all over my bb's, it got worse, it looks like a roadmap on the sides of my abdomen, my bb's and my upper legs too. my bb's have been having sort of a pain/burning sensation too. and AF like cramps for the last 2 weeks. had one day where i had a couple of dizzy spells. i thought i would wait it out for AF to come, which never did. my cycle is normally about 28/30 days. I am on day 40 now, and normally never late. i took a first response test yesterday and it came out negative. i havent been on any contraceptives for the last year, and me and my husband had a lot of BD. unfortunately i cannot go to a dr for the next couple of weeks as i live on a remote tropical island. anyone been having the same??

I had this happen two cycles ago, The doctor told me I had just not ovulated and my body had not restarted the cycle yet, I was put on progestine provera i guess and had my cycle artificially restarted. It was not fun but it got us back on track for trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->