Help me work it out..

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
Hi all I haven’t been on here in a while and stopped ttc but this month we weren’t careful at all. My last af was the 5th February, next is meant to start the 6th March. I got a positive opk on cd 19, we dtd on the 14th, 23rd (day of ov) and 27th.. when is a good time to test? Iv obviously already done 1 which was negative but with af 3-4days away is this it? Do I go with the negative?

If you didn’t ovulate until 2/23 then You’re only 8dpo. If you want a logical response, you should wait four more days. If you’re like me, I’d test with cheapies only for the next four days then swift to the good stuff at 12dpo. Just. I start with cheapies 3x a day at like 5dpo :rofl: then once a day with the good stuff at 7dpo :rofl: All my bfps from Confirmed o were 8/9dpo

If you didn’t ovulate until 2/23 then You’re only 8dpo. If you want a logical response, you should wait four more days. If you’re like me, I’d test with cheapies only for the next four days then swift to the good stuff at 12dpo. Just. I start with cheapies 3x a day at like 5dpo :rofl: then once a day with the good stuff at 7dpo :rofl: All my bfps from Confirmed o were 8/9dpo
Lol I feel like I’m going to be testing a few times a day until af, I was worried that I ov too late

My second pregnancy I was pregnant from ovulating CD nearly 30. I wouldn’t stress it. FXed! I love poas lol

Also CD 18 for onisn’t late at all imo. I do have pcos so I’ve ovulated as early as CD 11 and late as like 30+. But usually it’s around CD 15/16 :)

Well I tested this am and bfn, I’m not hopeful with af arriving on Wednesday

Woke up this morning with cramps, put on a pad thinking af will turn up today I’m usually 28-31days with Wednesday being day 31.. saw a pink patch (tmi) and my heart sank, used the toilet as usual and nothing. No af. I tested and there is the faintest line on an easy at home. Not enough to get on a picture but it’s there. These have been stark white up until now. I’m not getting my hope up but will test again throughout the day of course

Decided to test again with 2nd morning wee.. I’m not sure what to think.. how can it be bfn this morning then this now? This is within the timeframe aswell.

IMG_0573.jpeg

My bfp looked like that when it started on easyhome. Maybe the bfn was faulty?! Good luck for your next test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->