Help me work it out..

Good morning ladies, not testing today as af is due.. no sign yet but I think she will come.. cramping has stopped but my boobs and nipples hurt.. iv never had a bfp after af was due so not holding out hope but my symptoms are there.

Af hasn’t started yet, I’m wondering if I ov’d later than I thought? Maybe the ov test wasn’t positive on cd19

Did you do any more opk testing after 2/22? I’m assuming that you aren’t temping. How you tracked your cycles before and know your lp length? I will have to agree that if you only DTD on o day and it’s now 13dpo without a bfp that the chances aren’t great. It could be that you didn’t ovulate with that positive, especially if you’re not temping and didn’t keep testing after. However a 13-14 day lp isn’t uncommon. So it would make sense for af to be due today or tomorrow. Not out until af shows though

Did you do any more opk testing after 2/22? I’m assuming that you aren’t temping. How you tracked your cycles before and know your lp length? I will have to agree that if you only DTD on o day and it’s now 13dpo without a bfp that the chances aren’t great. It could be that you didn’t ovulate with that positive, especially if you’re not temping and didn’t keep testing after. However a 13-14 day lp isn’t uncommon. So it would make sense for af to be due today or tomorrow. Not out until af shows though
I didn’t do anymore opk’s as I assumed it was positive, we dtd around ov but they were ‘quickies’ lol..still no af I keep feeling like she’s coming but when I go to the toilet there’s nothing.. I’m trying not to symptom spot but I have headache and boobs ache.. I’ll see if af turns up tomorrow and if not I’ll test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->