10 days since transfer HPT PICS

A

addie25

It has been 10 days since a 5 day transfer. Doctor told me not to test as it may be 2 early. I did anyway and the past coupe days have gotten faint positives. Line has not changed in a couple days. Is it 2 early you think or is it something to worry about that the line is faint. Blood test is tomorrow and my doctor told me to wait for blood test bc it detects HCG be4 HPT. What do you think. Here are 2 pictures. The line is faint but you can see it just fine in person. Hope you can see it on the computer. Click on picture to make it bigger. Thanks for your advice.

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Test 2.jpg
    Test 2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 53
  • Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 56
Did you trigger this cycle? That could be left over hormone from your trigger, but it could also be early. I'd either quit testing all together and wait for bloods or test again tomorrow with FMU and see if it gets darker.

Did you trigger this cycle? That could be left over hormone from your trigger, but it could also be early. I'd either quit testing all together and wait for bloods or test again tomorrow with FMU and see if it gets darker.

It's not trigger doctor said I'm pregnant and now I have digitals that require more hcg are coming up positive. I hope it was just 2 early and tomorrow it's high! Thanks for responding.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->